34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-15-2014, 04:02 AM
Need help installing Oxyclassifieds v7
Guys, I need help installing Oxyclassifieds v7.05 on Godaddy's shared hosting account.

When I upload files and initiate installation, I am getting no response message from server - Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ioncube is installed and functional on my hosting account[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please note that I am not an expert in servers nor in PHP so I am kindly asking for some solutions that I will be able to understand [/font] Smile.
01-15-2014, 12:38 PM
RE:
add me on skype i will help u..
01-15-2014, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 03:02 PM by theyellow.)
RE:
In order to properly install and run the script you will need a webhosting account or a dedicated server that runs:
• Unix / Linux / Windows
• PHP 4.3 or higher
• MySQL Database 4.0 or higher
• GD Library
• IonCube Encoder
These features are available on almost any webhosting server. Still, before purchasing a hosting plan make sure that
your hosting company supports those features.
Other requirements:
• If you want to use SEO friendly URLs in your site, your server must support mod_rewrite. Usually, all servers
running Apache have this option enabled.
Recommendations:
• We strongly recommend to set the php.ini variable register_globals to Off . This is a security measure. For
technical information about the security implications of register_globals, please see this PHP.net page:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/security.globals.php.
Usually if this flag is set to On, you can set it Off easily even without asking support from your hosting. Please see
the section Changing register_globals section for more information.

Change permissions for some files and folders where the script needs to be able to write data. Change the permission
for each file or folder to the permission listed in the last column (Permission Needed).
You can change files permissions in 2 ways:
1. Using the FTP client that you use to access your files. When connected with FTP to the location where the script
is uploaded, select the file or folder you must change permission for. Search for something in the menus similar
to Change permissions and choose the mode that the script tells you to choose.
2. Using a File Manager from your hosting control panel, if available.
Note: The number that represents the permission means in Linux ( in UNIX in general ) the “read”, “write” and
“execute” rights for this file or folder for owner, group and others. In order for PHP to be able to write and access,
it will need 644 permission for a file and 755 permission for a folder. Exception make servers where PHP runs as
01-16-2014, 04:55 AM
RE:
Guys thanks for replies.

I have gone through installation manual for OxyCLassifieds and everything is ok regarding server requirements. First of all I have installed the script on my xampp server (on PC) and everything worked like a charm, but when I uploaded files on the server I am getting jammed at the very beginning. I only get the first instaltion screen and when I click on button "next" I get white screen "no response"!!!

50.gif