36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2017, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 07:15 PM by silverpi.)
[Need help] Facebook ads
Hi there,
I have some ecommerce sites, and i want to promote the products via Facebook Ads.

I have 2 problems:
Payment methods gets banned really fast [Real cc]
Ads are not approved, or if they are, The campaigns stops after 2-3 days.

All the accounts that i used are PVA and 1-2 months aged with activity, created by me with clean dedicate proxy's. All the accounts used at least 1 clean page like campaign before using the product campaign.
I started with 50€/ first day campaign, and after 2 days i tried to make another campaign for 100€/day and got banned. Almost every time.
Is not a problem with the campaign itself (images, text, etc...)
I tried 2 types of campaigns: Click to site and Post boost. Tried with normal links / goo gl shorten links / domain redirect / etc... Text and images made by me, with no "spam" links / keywords...

Questions:
1. Is there any cloaking service (cheap, i can't afford to pay 200$/month for one site), and it helps?
2. I am running out of payment methods, is there any other method to pay for fb ads? cuz all my cards got banned.
3. Is it possible that my FB page got flagged? and if yes, is there any method to "un-flag" it or i should create a new one?
4. Same as q2. I really need a new payment method...
5. Sometimes ago i read that there is a method to run fb ads for free? (based on coupons i think?) , is there any method as such still available and working?

Please help. I am really stuck there and i am loosing money because of it.

Sry for my "english", not a native speaker...
01-09-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: [Need help] Facebook ads
bump, really need some help here :(
01-11-2017, 02:25 AM
you must be doing something wrong .....
Is it under Facebook guidelines or what?
may i have some more details
01-11-2017, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 02:49 AM by Lion110.)
As a test, try to change the FB page you are promoting the products from, I had a similar problem with one of my clients, fb flagged his page and couldn't promote his website from there. I made several tests and found out that the problem was the page.
If you find any of my shares expired, feel free to pm me asking for reuploading! :-)
01-11-2017, 03:03 AM
Were FB Ads accounts used before you got them? How much is already spent on them?

If they are fresh, you can't start with running $50 $100/ day campaigns, fb bans that everytime.
57.gif
01-11-2017, 07:25 AM
That's strange unless the credit cards are not yours
01-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Quote:Is it under Facebook guidelines or what?
Yes, kinda :D
Selling products replicas
Quote:As a test, try to change the FB page you are promoting the products from, I had a similar problem with one of my clients, fb flagged his page and couldn't promote his website from there. I made several tests and found out that the problem was the page.
Done that, it is ok for a short period of time
Quote:Were FB Ads accounts used before you got them? How much is already spent on them?
Clean fb accounts made by me, never used for fb ads, with activity, dedicated proxy, pva, name similar to mine (for backup verification)
Quote:If they are fresh, you can't start with running $50 $100/ day campaigns, fb bans that everytime.
First day was near 25$ (in my curency, meaning the max for new cards and new accounts), second day still 25%, 3rd day was 50$, and on the 6st day i raised to 50-75$/day
Quote:That's strange unless the credit cards are not yours
All the cc are mine or of my asociates (even the fb accounts are made with similar names, and same birthdate etc )
01-29-2017, 02:45 PM
Follow <20% text on image rule..
Start small budget for at least a month.
Maybe the product has copyright..

Dont you have other option to pay?
Debit card, online banking etc..
07-15-2017, 10:29 AM
hi brother come in inbox for more discussion what i am assuming from your posts is you are looking for a valid payment method at the moment.

55.gif