59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Need advice
Hello everyone, I been following this website for a while now and I must say its a great website with a lot of information, but, to be honest it has a lot of stuff so it get's confusing a little bit. I need advice from expert here about SEO. I have website that has page rank 2. I made site in joomla, it looks nice and everything but problem is I can't get/I don't know how to make right SEO. For the my main keyword I am ranked one day at page 4 and another day at page 5 (google).

I see here a lot of software's and a lot of e-books but I don't know which one should I use or what should I do. I know I should do more backlinks, on alexa it says that my site has little more then 100 links, but to be honest with you I don't know where should I post to get backlinks. Problem is if You post link on others people blog under comments they will probably delete it or they have administrator approval before your link even reaches their comment box. Because here we are talking a massive backlink number, it I am going to post link on forums it will take ages.

So if some please can write what should I read, what should I download, where should I go to get more traffic to website, since I am not getting almost no traffic per day.

Thank you
10-28-2012, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2012 08:43 PM by FreshAir.)
RE:
Without knowing your site and niche, a general advice is to create as many pages as possible in your site. Write articles and have it point links to your inner pages. Focus on onsite seo first.

On the Backlinks, are you focus more on SEO or Sales?

If it is purely SEO, you will need to understand how the Penguin, Panda and Pelican(lol) had affected the SERP.
Blog commenting is a bit tricky nowadays. Quality over quantity for SEO.

If you want traffic, leads and sales, focus more on Social Media - FB, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram.

You will need to determine your objective and focus on 1 method before moving to another. This way you will get things done instead of going all over the place with the huge amount of ebooks and softwares in BBHF.

Hope this helps.
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF
10-28-2012, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2012 10:25 PM by crashy.)
RE:
Thank you on your answer, well basically with backlinks I am trying to focus on SEO to get my site ranked better for particular keyword.

Do you have any suggestions what should I read for penguin, panda and pelican to understand it better?

I didn't know that actually many pages on website can help out. Do you recommend any software? I used tweet adder but there is some problem these days with him so...

Did google after the Panda update start to penalise websites engaging in link exchanges?
11-03-2012, 04:25 AM
RE:
I would look into the various social marketing strategies such as Intagram and Pinterest. Rather than learning the ins and outs of SEO and depending on your skills to make your site rank, I would look into the various social tutorials so you can engage users directly and mass market to a single niche easily.

Instagram is hot these days and xGram is one of the best tools out there right now for building an automated income strategy, so look into those two topics. You can always learn SEO while you learn social. For example, ranking for various weight loss keywords will take a long time, but you can jump right into that market on a social platform.

70.gif