41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2013, 09:51 AM
Need a little help from my friends
I was hoping to get at least a few friends from here to give me a little help.

I used to sell sites on Digital Point forum a few years ago. I want to start again. It appears between then and now however, they switched forum software and in the process my account was downgraded..... to be able to post in their marketplace you need 3 likes to posts. I currently have only 1.

So I was hoping a couple people can bop over there and like a recent post I made. Of course you need to be a member there already, but I'm sure that's not an issue for too many people.

Here is the thread: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/...852/page-6 and my post is #101 at the top of page 6.

Thanks in advance..... and thanks plus rep here for those that help me out......
03-23-2013, 04:57 PM
RE:
I'd like to help you at this, then, I went to the site and created and account, but new accounts are not allowed to like others' ppl posts immediately according to their rules, only after 48 hours and 3 likes from other members. Anyways, I like the site and I will keep my account active there, posting some stuff and waiting for someone to like my posts, once I hit the level to like others' ppl post so I can like yours too.:)
Remember to never get brainwashed. Get educated!! Cuz knowledge is freedom.

80.gif