51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-15-2021, 03:42 AM
[Need Recommandation] Looking for Influencer Marketing techniques/course/advice etc..
Hi BBH Family,

i need help with Influencer Marketing techniques, i have a software product business in a particular niche with revenue, my first real "legit" product (more than 2000$/months). After analysing how to make more money in the niche i found out that in that particular niche, the influencer are very important. They make about 70% (estimate by myself) buy or not to buy decision in the niche. So they can influence my product success heavily. I already found out who the influencers are, etc.. My problem is how to contact them, how to structure a deal that would benefit them and me of course and how to create a system around it. To make it short, in my business everything is systematized, from my content creation to marketing ( i have a very basic marketing plan, it's basically dan kennedy's ultimate marketing plan applied to the niche). So if anything would happen to me, someone could replace me easily. Of course i searched in the forum and found some courses, but the problem is as i know nothing about it and never have done it, i cannot judge whether it's good or bad. My time is very precious, if i take a bad course i will lose time in which i could make more money. So instead of downloading all courses and going through them, i thought it would be better to ask here on the forum, as there are surely people who have already done it plenty of times. Of course if you have tips, advice, courses or anything cool you can recommend, i'm also interested of course!

6.gif