7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-31-2022, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2022 02:08 PM by Theo1.)
Need FRANK KERN to Motivate your Sunday Night/Monday Morning Blues?
Man, nobody likes Sunday nights!

Actually, to qualify that I should say nobody who works for "The Man" (or Woman as the case might be!) likes them old Sunday nights- Why? Because it leads to the inevitable Monday morning blues! I remember it all too well, back when I used to have a J.O.B. (I'll remind again of the acronyms)-

Just Over Broke
Joke Of a Boss
Journey Of the Broke
Just Obey Boss
Jump Out of Bed

etc.

I also wanted to dig the dagger a LITTLE deeper (you KNOW it's because I only want the BEST for you, sometimes, well, we need to cut open a wound and stitch it up with some cold, hard reality to ignite those afterburners in you again...)

Here's a little ditty I read every so often from the esteemed M.J. DeMarco from his epic tome that should be on EVERYBODY's nightstand- "UNSCRIPTED"-

As he so eloquently paints the picture for us:

It’s Monday morning, 5:15 a.m.

For the third time, my iPhone is screaming that Nickelback song I once
loved, but now hate. Another snooze and I’ll be late.
Yes, it’s time to wake up.

After cursing myself for not changing that d*** song to something by
Metallica, I yank myself out of bed, slightly hungover from the night before. I
dread the day—actually no, the week—to come. Needing a jump start, I
stumble into the shower, hoping for a clean perspective. No luck. The 18
forthcoming day rivals getting a colonoscopy. As I lynch-tie my neck and arm
my suit, regret and resignation ravage my soul.

Something is not right.

Perhaps it’s the $800 suit. Perhaps it’s the credit card that paid for the
suit. Perhaps it’s the stinking realization that my weekend highlight was
watching two mediocre football teams play in the Las Vegas Bowl. Perhaps
it’s the morning darkness and the stark reality that my short Cancun vacation
is still months away.

Unfortunately, this is no time for a Jesus moment.

With moments to eat, I grab an artificially colored bowl of sugar-coated
grain. With one eye on the clock and another on the meal plan pinned to the
refrigerator—the one I’m supposed to follow religiously for the next eight
weeks—I blame Toucan Sam for my first transgression.

Minutes later, I lumber to the driveway and wriggle into my car, sealing
myself in the frigid cabin. My breath shivers a cloud. “Ugh,” I groan. Even
my new Mercedes C-Class and its fifty-seven payments remaining has lost its
luster. I back out of my driveway and head to the freeway.

For the next hour, I sit trapped, fender-to-bumper in my little box, with
thousands of other people like me. What I don’t know is that my fellow
commuters, some appearing more successful than I, are not happy either.
Like me, they’ve failed their diets, failed their purpose, and failed their
dreams. As a result, they’ve bribed their misery with more expensive boxes
adorned with softer leather, shinier chrome, and fancier gadgets—boxes
branded by prestigious insignia such as Lexus, Audi, and BMW.

Their mission, like mine, is appeasement: to bribe themselves into
believing that they are different from the other 20,000 souls enslaved by the
same paradigm imprisoning me...

OK ok, thanks Theo, you've cut me a little deep, dug your stick in there to stir up the pain- How in the heck is FRANK KERN of all people going to pull me out of this doldrum matrix and set me on the right path??

I SAY- Watch THIS- and let it MOTIVATE YOU to No END-

Now I'm no expert on human behavior or anything, but SOMETHING tells me watching THIS short little movie RIGHT BEFORE you go to bed is going to do a WHOLE HECKUVA lot more than going to sleep after the blood bath and beyond nightly news you were probably going to consume before depressingly dropping your exhausted skull on your pillow tonight-

No, in fact I recommend you watch this little piece of footage TWICE tonight before you go to bed!

I don't want any reps here- What I would RATHER have is you telling me (or more importantly YOURSELF)- That this is IT- You MAY have to go to work for SOMEONE ELSE tomorrow morning, and maybe a few other Mondays after that- BUT, you are going to put a STOP to THAT soon- And the only BOSS you are going to wake up to in the near future on every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or any other day that ends in "ay" will be YOU!

Ok 'nuff said! Where is this "movie" that you're talking about Theo! Let's run it already!

Enjoy!

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a7qxmlwql16cmhq/An_Unusual_Home_Movie_%2528Watch_This_First%2521%2529.mp4/file
10-31-2022, 11:59 PM
RE: Need FRANK KERN to Motivate your Sunday Night/Monday Morning Blues?
tnx theo for the share, it seems logical that without that drive of wanting to break free from the chains of a J.O.B, there is a serious danger on your life to become a routine that you must endure

but i would argue that the same desire you were hinting to, if not paired with immediate, clear and achievable path of actions can turn to a fuel to the fire of resentment towards yourself and your life

so it is necessary to find a model that already has the things you want in life, a model that is also close enough to your starting situation or a one that you think you can copy as a way to make things easier on yourself during this journey

because it is everything but easy once you step out to take this route
11-01-2022, 05:00 AM
Thanks mate @theo1 for such a wonderful share! I would say it was a heck of a sales pitch to the video, each and every letter was harsh reality..! Thanks mate for sharing this!!!
11-02-2022, 09:29 PM
Thanks Theo.

This is the first video in Frank's "Mass Conversion" training package. Frank takes us on a tour of his house with him ending up in a smaller room showing off his simple hardware system that is at the center of his Information Empire.

While the first part of the video of Frank touring his house did nothing for me, I 100% agree with what he talks about near the end.

People make this business way harder than it needs to be. His 3 Pillars were true when he made this video and are still valid today.

1) Get people in your list (database)
2) Convert those people into buyers, even if it is a small front end product
3) Ascend those people in to repeat buyers And/Or high ticket buyers.

That is what is at the core of every successful business.

People often get caught up buying more and more gadgets without producing anything. They study, prep, buy stuff, get started, find a reason to stop, buy more stuff, and it just goes on and on...

If you look around BBHF, you can find all the tools and training you need to be successful in your own business. It's all laid bare for you. So much wisdom and experience.

But no matter how great this site is, no matter how fantastic the product is you study, without consistent, focused action, your chances are near zero.

As Michael Jordan (I think) said: "You miss every shot you never take".

Stick to the 3 Pillars and work them, and you will be way ahead of the crowd that continues to buy more stuff and takes no action.

Remember
The Golden Key to Success is
ACTION

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
11-03-2022, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2022 11:39 AM by Theo1.)
(10-31-2022 11:59 PM)ACHROFREJ Wrote:  tnx theo for the share, it seems logical that without that drive of wanting to break free from the chains of a J.O.B, there is a serious danger on your life to become a routine that you must endure

but i would argue that the same desire you were hinting to, if not paired with immediate, clear and achievable path of actions can turn to a fuel to the fire of resentment towards yourself and your life

so it is necessary to find a model that already has the things you want in life, a model that is also close enough to your starting situation or a one that you think you can copy as a way to make things easier on yourself during this journey

because it is everything but easy once you step out to take this route

Well said! I think it’s a law of life that those who take the easy route have a hard life, but those who take the hard route have an easy life!
77.gif
11-03-2022, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2022 02:05 PM by Theo1.)
(11-02-2022 09:29 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  Thanks Theo.

This is the first video in Frank's "Mass Conversion" training package. Frank takes us on a tour of his house with him ending up in a smaller room showing off his simple hardware system that is at the center of his Information Empire.

While the first part of the video of Frank touring his house did nothing for me, I 100% agree with what he talks about near the end.

People make this business way harder than it needs to be. His 3 Pillars were true when he made this video and are still valid today.

1) Get people in your list (database)
2) Convert those people into buyers, even if it is a small front end product
3) Ascend those people in to repeat buyers And/Or high ticket buyers.

That is what is at the core of every successful business.

People often get caught up buying more and more gadgets without producing anything. They study, prep, buy stuff, get started, find a reason to stop, buy more stuff, and it just goes on and on...

If you look around BBHF, you can find all the tools and training you need to be successful in your own business. It's all laid bare for you. So much wisdom and experience.

But no matter how great this site is, no matter how fantastic the product is you study, without consistent, focused action, your chances are near zero.

As Michael Jordan (I think) said: "You miss every shot you never take".

Stick to the 3 Pillars and work them, and you will be way ahead of the crowd that continues to buy more stuff and takes no action.

Remember
The Golden Key to Success is
ACTION

Cheers,

G.S.

Hey Gordon!

Thank you for your contribution as always! Absolutely agree with everything you said-

I don't usually like to reveal the "methods to my madness," the "ingredients to my cake," the "newt's eye in my cauldron"-

But in this case, I had stumbled upon this video from ole Frank the other day, and I saw SO MUCH in there that he "deliberately planted" (as he always does) that I thought it would be an interesting experiment, almost a type of Rorshach test to see what anybody would glean from the video-

So many "positive implants" scattered throughout the video- I figured SOMETHING in there would resonate, hit the nail on the head to hopefully wake up or re-kindle that entrepreneurial fire that hopefully exists on some level in everybody on this forum who happened to stumble upon my little post-

Maybe it would be just the sheer size of Frank's house (realizing of course that this is one of many houses he has)- Maybe it's the wide open California room that might speak volumes- Or the massive expanse of acreage surrounding Frank's property, the panoramic views- Maybe the Marriott-like pool with the obligatory rough waterslide? ;^) Maybe it's the Bruce Wayne dining room table? Maybe it's the Movie theater?

But if NONE of those things speak to somebody, then surely observing the simple 2011 laptop from which Frank runs his multi-million dollar empire should do it? Or if NOTHING ELSE- As you said- The 3 SIMPLE PILLARS that everyone can, NEEDS TO follow-

I don't know, maybe my brain works in some strange ways- Actually, there's no maybe about it- It's established! I'm more than aware that I'm not the sharpest beer in the six-pack- I watch professional fights hoping a hockey match breaks out for instance- I think someone told me once that my IQ is somewhere between 90-100 so whatever that means, I know I love marketing and business- And like I said, I felt this video was implanted with so many wealth and abundance "triggers" that I just had to share it-

In any case Gordon- ALWAYS great to hear from you! Be well!

Theo
05-22-2023, 10:44 AM
Worth repeating here!
05-23-2023, 05:30 AM
Thank you for bumping man will check it out! LFG!

39.gif