29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-25-2017, 08:54 PM
[Need Advice] investing1500$ into marketing
Basically almost finished making my amazon affiliate site
its about gifts/cool findings from amazon and kickstarter,

No seo have been done reason for this is I'm bad at writing content and pretty noob in seo
not planning to outrank big guys like thisiswhyimbroke on google, or even get in top 10 by these keywords cause of hard competition.
The average CPC on google AdWords for that kW is about 0.80$ which I guess pretty high for marketing affiliate products.

My guess goes on social media, shout outs on Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest
Or even buying some Instagram accounts here,
Tryed to use fake accounts through mp(when it was working) but still get bans/verification ask.
Don't really know where to start, I saved 1500$ for this project, ready to invest them.

Would be really happy to hear any advices you can give me, and Thank you for reading this.
06-29-2017, 11:27 PM
RE: [Need Advice] investing1500$ into marketing
If you are investing for Amazon Affiliate website, First Start with SEO On-page and Off-page Seo works Publish at least 5 article per month each article 3-5k words that kind of articles most indexed on google and do some social media marketing then advice helping for so many Amazon affiliate marketers.
07-02-2017, 04:47 AM
Please check PM Thanks
07-02-2017, 04:48 AM
Please check your PM. Thanks
07-02-2017, 04:50 AM
I started with amazon affiliates. check your PM
27.gif
07-02-2017, 06:10 PM
if you're gonna create a website that you want traffic to, then ya need on page seo FIRST in my opinion. if you don't know it, learn it! you don't need off page seo unless you want to dominate the goggle search engine for your keywords. if you do, learn off page seo!.

now....if ya don't wanna learn shit and ya have $1500 to spend, look in to spending that on youtube ads or facebook ads. youre gonna have to learn how to do that though

from reading your post, you don't know much of anything except you knew enough to almost be finished with an affiliate site....a wordpress site no doubt(wow....THAT'S original).

my advice to you is to learn some shit and implement it.

i ain't gonna F****** teach ya things when you're too lazy to learn. hire someone to teach ya shit if you're too lazy to learn on your own. spend that money on a mentor/coach....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
07-07-2017, 10:41 PM
I'm just getting started back myself after a long layoff. But had I had the money to invest and the products I was advertising weren't too dear. I'd buy the products, review them myself or pay someone else to do it. You only have too look at the views on some of the review accounts, they also have amazon links underneath the videos too.

I'll actually have to try find some decent course for this.

12.gif