50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-28-2019, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 05:44 PM by junebug.)
Need Advice Please...SEOAutoPilot, RankerX or...? Need Advice/Guidance ASAP
Does anyone here use automation tools such as SEOAutoPilot or RankerX and if so which do you recommend?

Really need to get a lot of "points of presence" online via Web 2.0's and other sites to establish some quick rankings for some long-tail terms.

I have the proxies, article and video content ready to go. Just need to automate the profile creation, spinning and posting of this content. Any advice or direction would greatly be appreciated. I tried MoneyRobot and it sucked for me!

Is there any software out there, mentioned or not, that would:

- create the accounts/profiles on Web 2.0 sites
- take my articles, content, keywords, titles, description, etc. and spin it
- then post the resulting spun content along with my titles, keywords, descriptions

I have an opportunity and I need to leverage this kind of Mass Page/Site/Web 2.0 creation and posting method but don't know which software is best. I have this HUGE opportunity but need to get this done ASAP. This way I can show my potential clients how I can get their content created and posted everywhere.

I use to do this with tools like SENuke, BruteForce, Magic Article ReWriter and Poster plus other similar tools that no longer work or exist due to the original developers giving up on them but can't seem to find or land on one that has a general consensus.

Most recently, like last year, I was using MoneyRobot and CloudPoster for a while but that turned out to be a HUGE was of money and time. HUGE!!

What I ultimately would like is to have tons of rankings for long-tail keyword phrases that are not that competitive so that when the potential clients do a search for keywords I provide them they'll see tons of SERP results that I own. This isn't for backlinks or boosting a particular site into the SERPs. I just want to have a ton of pages ranking for keywords I give the software.

Again these are not going to be highly competitive so they should do well. I'll be using local modifiers, prefixes and suffixes as well in order to create many pages and postings out of just a few articles targeting my keywords and niches.

As for why I say MoneyRobot sucks...it's total junk which posts to their own spammy domains which in turn deliver, or lack thereof, poor quality backlinks. One of my biggest regrets in an investment of IM Software. Honestly to anyone else who may be considering it...stay away. Just my opinion based on my experience. I'm not a newbie either. I've been doing this type of stuff for years and fell for the hype in the Facebook Groups but it's not worth it in the long run which is what you really want...staying power!

BTW I had purchased 5 licenses to run it on 10 boxes and after spending all that money on the licenses, CAPTCHAs (this alone eats up your cash), servers, etc. etc. etc. what a f*cking waste. It's just trash!

Leaning towards SEO Autopilot so no biggie if no one else has an opinion, feedback or guidance. I would rather not burn my myself again so looking for some folks who have used it or are using it for their guidance.

Please any advice would be greatly appreciated. I need to execute a plan within the next few days for what I have planned.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
Junebug
12-20-2019, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2019 12:32 AM by rightwings6.)
RE: Need Advice Please...SEOAutoPilot, RankerX or...? Need Advice/Guidance ASAP
i used RankerX for web 2.0 blogs, and that has good success ratio more than others if you run it twice(the failed one), i can recommend rankerx try!
01-05-2020, 05:13 AM
I use SEO Autopilot and capmonster for captcha solving with the $10/mo extension on my own server. I have helped rank my sites using these.
01-10-2020, 09:23 PM
You can use RankerX for web 2.0 and profiles, and expand the built-in list with extra domains. TheBestSpinner can help you with article spinning.
01-11-2020, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2020 06:22 PM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: Need Advice Please...SEOAutoPilot, RankerX or...? Need Advice/Guidance ASAP
Junebug your query has brought some interesting info to light here.
Following.
Thanks
60.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-23-2020, 07:31 PM
The big daddy of them all is SEO autopilot you can build some really like networks with theses.

Just spend a little time in your setups don't be spammy.
10-03-2020, 07:33 PM
Is anyone not going to talk about Xrummer?
10-28-2020, 05:07 PM
I would recommend Ranker X as it provides the perfect balance between efficiency and cost. Also it has the most success rate as compared to others. You can check out Xrummer as well but it can be a little difficult to learn and takes some time to get used to.
08-10-2023, 04:42 PM
Which of these tools are still working well in 2023? Any reviews?

34.gif