51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-23-2018, 05:56 AM
NICHE RESEARCH. HOW AND WHAT?
Hi!

I have been learning SEO for quite a while now and also practicing it but there is something that always bothers me and that is i am never able to research a niche of my own. and by that i mean that i am not able to find unique niches like let me elaborate with an example. What i usually am able to find and search are some common niches like cancer, or gadgets or gifts for men etc, But when i usually see other people posts on groups in facebook and other forums that i am a part of they usually come up with unique stuff like "cord blood " or some other things like that with high cpc and i am usually not able to fine these kind of things.

Is there a certain method to that some kind of site source some thing to read i dont know i am just really confused and need this to get resolved and asking your help guys.

Also i will be more than happy to have niche suggestions from you guys.

As always i am open to positive criticism of any kind.

Thanks
12-20-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: NICHE RESEARCH. HOW AND WHAT?
I think creating niche backlink too hard task.
12-21-2018, 02:31 PM
Selecting niche is very hard. You need to do your proper research. I hired the experts do it for me :)
05-06-2020, 03:13 AM
entify your interests and passions. This may be something you've already done. ...
Identify problems you can solve. ...
Research your competition. ...
Determine the profitability of your niche. ...
Test your idea.
05-12-2020, 03:54 AM
Ubersuggest helped me to get things started with the keywords and niches. It might help you too.
43.gif
05-20-2020, 06:06 AM
I started my blog based on the niche I love the most so that it doesn't feel like a burden or something which can bore me easily. This way progress becomes easy and stress free. So write down a few of your own workable niches and I am positive that you will figure out something.
05-31-2020, 12:21 AM
Have you tried ubbersuggest? It gives the best keywords and niches with the details about each one's popularity. It makes things a lot easy. Try it out, I am sure it will help you.
06-11-2020, 10:30 AM
Wordstream has a keyword niche finder.

8.gif