38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

10-11-2023, 03:40 PM
NEW 2023 Strict Rule(s) on "Sending PM" and Approving "Temporary Sales thread such as BSO/GB.
Strict Rule(s) on "Sending PM" and Approving "Temporary Sales thread such as BSO/GB.

1) Any seller that requested to "temporary live" any sales thread such as BSO or GB will STRICTLY NOT BE ALLOWED to RUN another "temporary sales thread" if the previous temp live remain unpaid!

It comes to my attention that a number of seller are abusing the "temporary status"
and to the point of "mass sending pm or spamming pm" among majority members.

Some others are even spamming on PM, product that was NOT even officially approved or NOT searchable on BBHF, in which they bypass the approval of sales thread. I can even mention names of these dishonest seller(s) who are repetitively abusing the rules, if you received their pm then you know who are they, from now on if they do that again, please report to me.

Abuse happen when seller "A" is asking to temporary live his BSO or GB but spamming all members who even did not post a reply or show interest on their BSO or GB but still some seller are still promoting those temporary sales thread via pm on majority of members that did not even show interest.

Just because they are part of your previous sales thread or purchase you on the past does not necessarily mean that you can spam these member(s) their inbox.
This is still considered as "PM SPAMMING". @everyone please kind in mind what is the meaning of "PM SPAMMING"

PM SPAMMING - is when you received pm from ANY MEMBERS in which you are not even aware what is the offer, or you did not even show interest on what is being promoted on pm and yet you received that pm without your approval.

(Please REPORT to me immediately any members that will be doing that from now on that day i posted this new rule)

Worst part is when you spam any members even product that was not even officially approved or unsearchable on BBHF.

I will strictly MONITOR all those kinds of pm offer and anyone who caught violating will had their send pm(s) deleted from now on.

I will never WARN at ALL, i am tired of sending warning to everyone who are trying to OUTSMART the rule(s).

- ONLY 1 sales thread will be approved temporary one at a time, if they had recent history of temporary sales thread, then the next time they will strictly NOT be allowed to run another temporary sales thread. I repeat ONLY (1) one maximum temporary sales thread will be allowed and i will closely monitor those approved sales thread, no consideration or special treatment will be allowed.

2) All paid sales thread will be considered "FINAL" and non replaceable.

There will be NO REPLACEMENT at ALL. I am tired of replacing any sales thread where in sellers declared it failed BSO or failed GB but just doing it on purpose to replace their old BSO or GB for free and offer another BSO or GB, in such manner bypassing and outsmarting the BSO fee or GB Fee.

As a seller it is your duty and responsibilities to make sure that what your about to sell will be in demand, it is NOT hard to identify any hot products, you can even see request section and look for product that has gaining lot of views or replies on members. It is NOT hard at all!

3) From NOW on any complaints from "PAID BUYER" on BSO or GB will strictly NOT be deleted.

Seller(s) will NOT be allowed to request deletion on any complaint(s) or honest feedback among buyers this is to provide transparency.
As a seller if you sell something and buyer complains, deleting his/her complaints was NOT the option to solve the issue but instead you have to focus on what was being complained.
Many buyer(s) is complaining that they pay for someone's product but they are NOT RECEIVING what they paid for. It would even take 6 months or years from them to get what they paid for when sellers are still collecting and just receiving money without even assurance of delivering what they paid for.
This is COMPLETELY unacceptable and not the proper way of selling.
Buyer should deserve to receive whatever they pay for on time.
If you expect to deliver this in a certain date, it should be delivered on certain specific date without letting the buyers wait and just keep on deleting their post complaint(s), so with that deletion will be disabled from "PAID BUYER".

Only complains from "NON BUYER" will be deleted,
what is the use of non buyer feedback if they even did not buy it? so that will be the only one to be deleted.

In some case if the "PAID BUYER" had a post complains on sales thread but the seller refunded the "paid buyer" then that will be the only time the post complaint will be deleted.

If in case the seller is smart and closes his sales thread to prevent "paid buyer" from complaining or simply ignoring your complains then please use this section for everyone to see:

BSO complain goes here:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Inte...-List-Area

GB complain goes here:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-GB-D...Complaints

All complaint thread from now on will NOT BE MOVED to private nor on support centre.
The moment any buyer paid for any BSO or any GB and the seller received the money, the seller are responsible already on what the buyer paid for.
Any buyer has the right to start a complaint thread right away.
There will always be an impatient buyer that upon sending payment right away, they want the product delivered right away,
those impatient buyer that send payment and expected to deliver the product right away in less than 24 hours are allowed to start a complaint thread if they want to, in this way some of the sellers would be aware of those impatient buyer and will be hesitant to allow them to join on the other future GB.
Remember that GB takes time especially if it is NOT instant GB.
In such case(s) there is an impatient buyer who open a complaint thread against you as a GB Seller, then we allow that complaint thread to exist in this way you have a chance to reply and tell the impatient buyer that they join a GB and not an instant GB, and on that reply you as a seller can specify the estimated date or specific date of delivery.
Buyer can bump the complaint thread at anytime they want to, in this way to remind the GB organizer involved.

Sellers that are being complained is mandatory to respond or take action.
You have every right to defend yourself from any buyer who complain against you.
I said defend not ignore them.

That is the very reason no complain thread are deleted nor moved on private support centre so everyone can see the transparency and the progress of what is going on.

Remember to take action on any complaint thread being address on you.
If you as a seller ignore it, the more buyer you are going to lose in the near future.

Seller with good reputation is the key to make lot of sales, so that they will continue to support and join you on your upcoming BSO(s) or upcoming GB(s).
If you are still here on BBHF and still gaining lot of sales then you only prove yourself that you gain lot of trust already from a lot of paid buyer and they still trust you until now.

Remember there will always be future buyer, if these future buyer see that you have a good outstanding reputation of making a fast delivery and with zero or less complaints then the more you will get success in your upcoming BSO or upcoming GB.

It was not yet too late to build a good reputation. Good luck on everyone!

4) Sending UNLIMITED PM was been disabled. See rule#1
From now on i will disable the option to send "unlimited number of recipients"
This is being ABUSED by many and causing the server stability to lag.
I honestly believe that sending too many pm at the same time on all members are considered "mass pm spamming", this is way been abused for too long and this should be STOP!

BBHF is a SPAM FREE forum.
Anyone caught pm spamming or post spamming from now on will be penalized or banned.

If you don't like the new rule(s) then feel free to leave and move to another forum.
I am implementing this rule for everyone sake's so to be FAIR for others who PAID for their sales thread to be approved and to make sure BBHF are only supporting honest and legit seller(s).

*those bso/gb that are still under tempory status of the moment, i will just wait for them to expire within 48 hours, then after that the new rule(s) above will take effect from any seller(s). No special treatment or exemption will be given.

I have a question for everyone and even for long time members here, did you even see Admin Mikhael or any of the mods that "spam your inbox" with any offer?
For almost 11 years or 12 years that BBHF is online, none of us did that, it is because BBHF is a spam free forum and even mods are NOT even allowed to sale or provide any review on any sales thread this is to be fair and equal for everyone.

From now on lets make sure that the marketplace will be a safe place for everyone,
that these dishonest and scammers will be driven away as this is not the right place for them.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
Closed

11.gif