24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-27-2014, 07:38 AM
NEURS.com New Tech Startup for Entrepreneurs
Good day,

My neighbor is doing a tech startup and they are progressing quite well. They have been working on it for two years now and will have a site that blends LinkedIn, Facebook, Kickstarter with a matchmaking site. The site will connect people with ideas, to people with knowledge, to people who can fund projects. The site will help entrepreneurs grow their business fast to a global market almost immediat Not a bad concept. They have a lot of talent, one guy quit a 650k/year job, one guy was an employee at Google, and one of the partners has written a book to coincide with the launch this week.

The site launched on 25 Jan 14, but will have very limited content as the site will only be fully active in March 2014. There are currently two patents pending for processes that the site uses. The people that help grow the site in the first while will be compensates through a process similar to affiliate marketing. This hasn't even started and this is the opportunity to get in early and at the top. This site has so much potential and there is money to be made, especially at the very beginning.

I will have limited invites and there is money to be make in growing the site. You are all SEO experts, this is right up your alley and put all that knowledge to great use. Just saying. For the little details I have, you can ask me. But really, I don't know much more than that. I only know about this because I know they guy directly. I just know a site full of SEO gurus could make this BIG and make some cash in the process.

PM me your email to send you an invitation.
04-17-2024, 12:22 PM
RE: NEURS.com New Tech Startup for Entrepreneurs
It's sounds really good.

I'm genuinely curious to know what happened to the Start up.
I wish I had seen this message back in the day.
I hope to hear a response that the start-up has expanded a lot today.

Regards.

76.gif