43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-29-2016, 01:06 PM
MyBeliefworks™ for Healing Physical Body Disorders
[Image: Physical_MBW_2_T.jpg]

“This Physical Healing MP3 is definitely one of Jimmy Mack's best! It is something that everyone can benefit from and is the perfect MP3 to pass on to loved-ones who are suffering from an illness. Immediate changes can be felt, while listening the very first time!” - R.G.

Customized audio session for healing your body's physical disorders, issues, challenges, conditions, and illnesses. Dedicate each listening session to one specific challenge and or issue in order to spiritually, energetically release and erase that individual issue on all levels.

This recording offers designed statements that have come in from super consciousness over a long period of time that help/contribute to and balance us out in a healthy way to change, release, erase, and even just listening could resolve these issues on all levels.

Sample clearings:
"My body attracts and puts off congruent signals of health and well-being and I tap into resonance of being able to heal myself."
"I process new techniques, ideas and methods with grace and ease, and I know what total health feels like now."
"The ideal food, supplements, health practitioner and healer who is meant for me is drawn to me now and allows me to heal myself completely."
"I believe, think, know and feel I'm being healed of all afflictions as I hear this now."
" I release the need for drama, trauma, chaos and conflict with my disease relationships and I call in resolution and wholeness now."

Includes 30 mins of audio with over 120 clearings
1 MP3 audio and 1 PDF written transcript

http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/6G3jyTy1/file.html

http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/Mj8h3R22/file.html

Buy it if you find it useful!I have more of his.I will upload if you guys are interested
04-29-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: MyBeliefworks™ for Healing Physical Body Disorders
Quote:Buy it if you find it useful!I have more of his.I will upload if you guys are interested

That would be great - Thank you
04-29-2016, 05:02 PM
(04-29-2016 01:06 PM)mythreya Wrote:  [img]Buy it if you find it useful!I have more of his.I will upload if you guys are interested

Thanks for the share, reps added :) would love to see any more like this, always worth looking at and keeping, just in case ;)
04-29-2016, 10:15 PM
Thanks for your share Perfect 10. Love things like this.
04-30-2016, 02:45 AM
Love to see more of this. Really appreciate the up. thanks again
48.gif
05-05-2016, 04:27 PM
thanks for sharing....Reps added.....
05-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Yes please, more. Thanks. Added rep.
05-09-2016, 12:45 AM
Thank you! More like this would be great...
03-26-2020, 01:33 AM
Hi,
Mad props for this, even though it is expired.

Requesting to kindly please re up and share any other material of Jimmy's as indicated might be available Building immunity is a great topic at this time.

Especially interested in any of his ebooks and online courses to learn more in depth the methodologies. Working on healing illness Thank you so much in advance! :)
03-26-2020, 11:31 AM
re-up please
35.gif

19.gif