24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-26-2013, 02:02 AM
RE:
To those that say WF is no good I say BBHF is no better. The latency is 20 seconds to move from page 1 to page 2 within this thread so that is my only complaint. I like BBHF. Before I complain about latency I will get off welfare and become a VIP.
06-26-2013, 03:27 PM
RE:
Hey friends, as per zzallexx suggestion, i tried registering!! it worked! Warrior forum now again has FREE registration!! That's a great news!!
06-29-2013, 11:05 AM
RE:
well,ashwin77, guess you can get back in and.....

do your thing!
You are what you THINK you are
07-03-2013, 06:00 PM
RE:
hey ash- sorry to hear that buddy. i was running in to the same problem as you and decided to stop sharing until my name was changed here. it finally was so now i feel comfortable sharing again.

for anyone who says the warrior forum sucks doesn't have a clue what they are talking about and doesn't have a clue about marketing or social networking and probably will keep downloading shit and never make a dime.

ash- time to use some proxies for the wf buddy. i know it may be an inconvenience, but better than nothing. keep your head up
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
07-05-2013, 11:52 PM
RE:
(07-03-2013 06:00 PM)California Kid Wrote:  hey ash- sorry to hear that buddy. i was running in to the same problem as you and decided to stop sharing until my name was changed here. it finally was so now i feel comfortable sharing again.

for anyone who says the warrior forum sucks doesn't have a clue what they are talking about and doesn't have a clue about marketing or social networking and probably will keep downloading shit and never make a dime.

ash- time to use some proxies for the wf buddy. i know it may be an inconvenience, but better than nothing. keep your head up

Why do you say WarriorForum doesn't suck? It has a very ugly design, lame users and the quality info you find there you can find for free in here or in BHW.

BHW+BBHF > WF
22.gif
07-11-2013, 08:11 AM
RE:
i say they don't suck because they are in the top 10 marketing forums in the world. that's why they don't suck. people have a problem with the warrior forum because of specific users there and maybe how they go about things there but it shouldn't distract anyone from knowing they are one of the best marketing forums and sharing information forums in the world(in regards to marketing).

the only reason why this forum is so great is because it shares information. the majority of this information comes from the warrior forum. no warrior forum=this forum not doing as good. if the warrior forum would go out of business today, you would see this forum decline RAPIDLY. that's a fact. so god bless this forum and god bless warrior forum in my opinion.....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
08-14-2013, 08:41 AM
RE:
Yeah you mess up having the same user name but just because there's 2 or 4 forums with the same username doesn't mean it's the same person. If I really wanted that account back then, I'll say something to them that person isn't me on a black hat forum. And from what I see on here from other people you can sign up already.

29.gif