32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Mitch Miller's ~ Copy C.unt Punch: Camel Toe Edition
Hello BBHF Members and Welcome to Mitch Miller's Camel Toe Edition,

This is part II of Mitch Miller's Copy C.unt Punch I posted awhile back. In the Camel Toe Edition he's on Day 4 of 30.

Got this from his FB and Mitch writes:

"30 More Days Of Bigger, Better, And Beefier Copy Secrets You Won't Find Anywhere Else... FREE!

Welcome to the insiders circle and stay glued here for the next month because I'm going to load you up daily with no bullshit, refreshing, money making wisdom.

This is for anyone passionate about helping people and creating powerful messages through words... words that change the world."

DAY ONE:

"Did you know Google was originally called BackRub?

Did you know in the year 2000, Coca Cola launched a campaign against tap water called "H2NO"?

It's true:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H2NO

Even crazier, did you know Catnip is 10 times more effective at repelling mosquitoes than DEET, the main ingredient in all of those typical insect repellents?

So, rub that Catnip all over your body baby, you'll get all the ? with none of the biting ?

Anyway, I have something even more mind blowing to share with you in today's lesson, and yes, this directly affects you making money. Go watch now and I'll see ya tomorrow."

DAY TWO:

The strategy I'm going to share with you today sold 65 MILLION units in their FIRST SUMMER of business and... got them a combined 400 MILLION+ views on YouTube in a single year...

? Copy C.unt Punch: Camel ?Toe Edition

30 More Days Of Bigger, Better, And Beefier Copy Secrets You Won't Find Anywhere Else... FREE!

Welcome to the insiders circle and stay glued here for the next month because I'm going to load you up daily with no bullshit, refreshing, money making wisdom.

This is for anyone passionate about helping people and creating powerful messages through words... words that change the world.

Tomorrow's lesson will be about how to play games in your copy - games that get you paid and your message spread."

Mitch's Video Archive Link:

7.gif