11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: Michael Senoff - Buddha Email
Very nice!
Thank you master!
Max rep.
06-08-2023, 08:41 AM
If you need this, send me a PM.

Magic Button :
A week ago, I searched my numerous hard drives for this package - and found it!

A longtime acquaintance (I'll call him Bob), here at BBHF; needed some great email swipes for his IM list. Since I've successfully used Michael Senoff's swipe files more times than I care to admit - I told Bob to try them for a week. [There are more than 4,000 in the package....]

Using variations of "winning" emails is a great way to build on pre-existing success. All you need to do is change a words as necessary - modify the email's language for your own product and audience -- and you've got the prose of a "winner".

My buddy just sent me his results. He sent out 6 emails in the last week, with small adaptations to his list (~550 subs) and products (IM courses). He tripled the sales he's ever made before in a week. ($1370 selling a $47 product...)

Now he needs more subscribers.

Fortunately, that's the easy part.

Once you have a seriously-profitable sales funnel, complete with emails - buying new leads not a problem.

Just thought I'd mention it because many people here at BBHF think any product older than last month has to be worthless.

People don't change. Things of real value last forever. Showing your audience that you care about them and their interests will ensure you never having to get a "real" job. :-)

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
06-11-2023, 10:37 PM
looking for this
06-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Hooked it up for me!
Thanks!

(06-08-2023 08:41 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  If you need this, send me a PM.

Magic Button :
A week ago, I searched my numerous hard drives for this package - and found it!

A longtime acquaintance (I'll call him Bob), here at BBHF; needed some great email swipes for his IM list. Since I've successfully used Michael Senoff's swipe files more times than I care to admit - I told Bob to try them for a week. [There are more than 4,000 in the package....]

Using variations of "winning" emails is a great way to build on pre-existing success. All you need to do is change a words as necessary - modify the email's language for your own product and audience -- and you've got the prose of a "winner".

My buddy just sent me his results. He sent out 6 emails in the last week, with small adaptations to his list (~550 subs) and products (IM courses). He tripled the sales he's ever made before in a week. ($1370 selling a $47 product...)

Now he needs more subscribers.

Fortunately, that's the easy part.

Once you have a seriously-profitable sales funnel, complete with emails - buying new leads not a problem.

Just thought I'd mention it because many people here at BBHF think any product older than last month has to be worthless.

People don't change. Things of real value last forever. Showing your audience that you care about them and their interests will ensure you never having to get a "real" job. :-)

AbeLincolnBart
09-06-2023, 11:03 AM
Ty vvvv much
24.gif

26.gif