51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-01-2013, 11:08 AM
RE:
Fascinating reading goes to show that making an income online is not a 5 minute process. Keep up the good work.

JameVinc
11-01-2013, 11:27 AM
RE:
Thanks! The way I see it, even if it takes 5 years Ill still be better off than I would be working a j.o.b for 40!
11-01-2013, 03:54 PM
RE:
Alright, I got an article spun according to the advanced spinning tutorial by Matthew Woodward. I didn't add a video, but it does have pics and outside links.

A few of the copies are in the 60s for uniqueness and I've found some things I need to fix in the future. For example:
When you are spinning you need to make sure there is a space after your | . If you have |x as opposed to |(space)x your sentences will be run ons or your words will be combined.

I'm going to use this article for my manual web2.0s and some tier 2 and three stuff. I can fix mistakes in the 2.0s and make it look decent, but I can't do that for automated tier 1's and I don't want to risk putting really ugly stuff out there.
11-02-2013, 12:49 PM
RE:
Just wrote another blog post today and spun another article using advanced spinning.

Set up 10 accounts with my first one. Will add this article to a few of those and create about 20 more tomorrow. Blogger and worpdress are the easiest to set up so Ill probably use them for most sites. Weebly isn't too bad and doomby is okay too.

I like this article better and will probably do a submission using licorne tomorrow too.
11-09-2013, 10:22 AM
RE:
It's just shy of a week since my last post. Since then I've purchased all of the GSA tools. I've only used the indexer once and the captcher breaker for my Licorne runs.

I've basically bought a whole arsenal of tools to do tiered link building so it's taking some time to learn them all. I have run 1 full tier one campaign with Licorne that included Wikis, ARticles, Bookmarks, and 2.0s. My success % was on the low end, but I came away with a few hundred links.

I've really just been setting up bookmarking campaigns. They are super easy and quick to set up. I don't need to have a completely spun article (still takes me 4 hours or so to get all the way through one) all I need is to spin my description and think of a few titles.

I am also using social monkee for bookmarks so I really need to get more links to even things out. I'm sure having 1 million bookmarks and no other links will look funny.

That's why I've been commenting on commentluv enabled blogs at least half the day I'm at work. We're slow right now and my boss is awesome so I can get away with it.

Oh, I also still have the 10 or so Web 2.0's that I had a week ago. I may have added one or two new ones. They are all only 1 page so far and I'm adding another post to each this weekend. Once they all have another page or two I'm going to run a GSA campaign on them as well as all the other Tier 1's that Licorne has created.

OH! With my 80 gmail accounts I purchased on fiverr I can create G+ accounts. This has enabled me to +1 all of my blog posts. It's time consumingdoing it manually, but 80+ +1's will probably help quite a bit seeing that google is putting heavy weight on them.

All of this has taken me from over 100k Alexa score when this thread started to about 68k right now.

I hope this wasn't too hard to follow. Just decided to update on the whim and had a whole week to cover.
41.gif
11-09-2013, 11:55 AM
RE:
This is my second post as I just joined.

But information and sharing like this is gold!

There are so many things that one can do or need to start SEO. And who can spend 40 hours on this and still hold a day job?

So this thread has helped cut my learning curve and I look forward to trying it and sharing my results as well.

Keep up the good work and sharing allen87. Appreciate it very much.
11-16-2013, 11:05 PM
RE:
Great guide. I've just purchased LAIO a month ago after using its cracked 2.53 and am happy with everything so far. The only catch is that you'll definitely need to scrape for your own list or get them from suppliers like scrapebrokers (which is what I'm doing).

I'll most probably also post a journey like you soon. :)
[Image: Whjwypi.gif]
!!!NEWYEAR Sales!!!
Enter "LAIO2015NEWYEAR" for $50 discount
11-17-2013, 12:37 AM
RE:
Thanks HappyStuff and Cprox for stopping by. You let mek now that coming in here and keeping a journal is worth it.

You do need to scrape with Licorne. The success rates for the defaults are pretty crappy. I've only just begun with scrapebox and the lists I'm getting work a little better, but they aren't stellar either. In a way I guess that's okay. It prevents me from creating 20000000 links a day and getting penalties from google.

The small stuff I have been able to do is working though. I have 3 keywords in top 15. These should be page one very soon. They keep creeping closer. I have a few more that are on page 3-5, which I will be creating some tier 1's to to see what that does.

Don't know if I mentioned earlier, but I'm also using social monkee and their sharing center. That gives me 175 backlinks per url and gets them shared through social media.

Ahrefs is showing that I have over 7k links and it keeps going up steadily even when I'm not really doing much.

This weekend I want to get a few full campaigns done with licorne and then I'm going to bust out GSA SER and get some 2 and 3 tiers going.

Wish me luck.
11-28-2013, 05:07 AM
RE:
I finally have some time to get work done!!!

I have 6 days off for the holiday. Thursday I'll have to go spend time with the family, but other than that I'm going to plugging away at link building and content creation. For some reason my US rank is getting stomped. It went from 68,000 to 111,000. My global rank keeps improving though.

I've been spending a lot of time commenting lately. My boss doesn't like being at work so whenever he's not there I spend a few hours commenting on people's blogs. It doesn't take a lot of work and it doesn't matter if I get interuppted. So my work hours are perfect for that.

I've currently got over 20 web 2.0s created. Most only have a single page on them, but I've been able to go through and add a few more to some. With all this free time I'm finally going to take the list of 2.0s and the list of all my licorne created links and run them all through GSA SER. I'll be using Matt Woodward's tutorial for that where he uses kontent machine (i downloaded the crack here) to scrape content and send it straight to GSA.

I really want to learn how to use the tools I have even better. Especially GSA SER. Once I have a good grasp on it I think I may actually run GSA on my site. I'll use strict filters to try to get high quality stuff, but I feel like chancing it. Ahrefs is showing I have like 12,000 links and google hasn't said anything yet. I figure getting a few hundred...thousand more over a few weeks shouldn't alarm them much. If it does I don't have much to lose yet anyway.

I'm also going to spend some time scraping lists and working on getting better success rates in Licorne.

I hope you guys are still following along. I hope to get things picked up this week and then for sure after my semester ends on the 14th.

It's going to be a wild ride.

66.gif