20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-25-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: [Method] Give Away FREE Websites and Make More Than You Would Selling Them
I've noticed that there are several one liner questions and things I need to catch up on, and I promise to do that soon. In the mean time, feel free to throw more at me guys. I'm in a generous mood and willing to give away more gold nuggets over the next couple of weeks.
03-25-2022, 01:42 PM
(02-25-2022 02:45 PM)tacos4san Wrote:  I've noticed that there are several one liner questions and things I need to catch up on, and I promise to do that soon. In the mean time, feel free to throw more at me guys. I'm in a generous mood and willing to give away more gold nuggets over the next couple of weeks.

Hey Taco Man! What's up! Long time no speak. I bought your entire package (ebook and 3X payments of $37?) for the site and webinar system. I haven't been able to log in since first purchasing. The site seemed broken at the time. I haven't looked for my login in a while, but sure I can find it again.

Please let me know what's happening with that program. Hope you're doing well.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
03-26-2022, 11:51 AM
Still relevant for 2022?
04-11-2022, 11:11 PM
I'm giving this a go. To hold myself accountable and prove it's still relevant in 2022 and beyond, I'll create a process thread to share the lessons I've learned. Fingers crossed.
04-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Old threat but I still find it useful! I'm going to create a process thread to keep me accountable and share the lessons I've learned with you guys. Fingers crossed.
7.gif
04-13-2022, 07:56 AM
(03-25-2022 01:42 PM)darkweb Wrote:  
(02-25-2022 02:45 PM)tacos4san Wrote:  I've noticed that there are several one liner questions and things I need to catch up on, and I promise to do that soon. In the mean time, feel free to throw more at me guys. I'm in a generous mood and willing to give away more gold nuggets over the next couple of weeks.

Hey Taco Man! What's up! Long time no speak. I bought your entire package (ebook and 3X payments of $37?) for the site and webinar system. I haven't been able to log in since first purchasing. The site seemed broken at the time. I haven't looked for my login in a while, but sure I can find it again.

Are you coming back Taco? Need to get access to product I purchased.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
04-14-2022, 03:42 AM
Op hasn't been online since March 7th.. Great Thread and one everyone could learn from.. will wait for the Op's return (if at all.. strange times these) to follow up on this..

Thanks to darkweb for having resurfaced this thread.
06-29-2022, 01:56 PM
(04-13-2022 07:56 AM)darkweb Wrote:  
(03-25-2022 01:42 PM)darkweb Wrote:  

Are you coming back Taco? Need to get access to product I purchased.

I never really planned to host the information forever. That's why I created the Facebook group. There wasn't any content on the site that wasn't in the group, and it could be archived forever there. If you send me a PM we can discuss things.
04-04-2023, 08:21 AM
After being a member of this forum for a while, I am shocked that I have never found this post. This is some of the best marketing advice, EVER.
This information (that's been provided for free), is more than enough to start an entire business.
Please count me in when your new and re-vamped offer is made available!
Thanks for the excellent share, reps added.!
08-14-2023, 04:50 PM
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
41.gif

36.gif