77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2013, 03:30 AM
Maybe some newbie will be interested
So my IM career started at 2008. At 2009 I created a blog. I have just copied/pasted 5 articles and submited them to 5 social bookmarking sites each. So after 5 years I still get 20 to 30 visits and this get me $1-3 . IMO copy/paste will not let you rank hire but will you get the traffic. Soon or later you will get it. This is not the end of my story. After that I started to search the "money" button. And guess what ... I did not find it.....I read every book, every manual....but it was not there. And now in 2013 I decided to go back. To go back to my dreams, to go back to my action.
So I hope this will be the lesson for every newbie marketer and for me.

ACT! ACT! and ACT! - these are my grandad words.

Hope this helps in your IM career.

Yours,
Estek
08-25-2013, 01:58 AM
RE:
well... I agree since am reading every posts, downloading most of programs, and earning shit ;[. Everyone says "act", but as a noob I dont know how to start, too many things out there and noone wants to help :(
08-25-2013, 08:04 AM
RE:
I will have to agree that some of us struggle with it, but I see that there's a lot of people who are sharing information here and in fact are also sharing tools that we can utilize free even if the tools are originally for sale.

We should understand, though, that if we come out earning by using the tools, then we should get a paid copy of the same resource.

I have had some success with a form of online marketing but I am unsure if it is prohibited to include links here, so If anyone wants more information then simply email or PM me and I will share the information and links.

Also, if links are allowed, then I will be but happy to give it here or start a new thread.

Thanks.

61.gif