25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2013, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 04:02 AM by 01213n7.)
Marijuana is highly Addictive. Don't ever try it!
----------------
07-31-2013, 08:05 AM
RE:
[Image: application6rq.gif]
07-31-2013, 08:14 AM
RE:
kacsa1337 >.<

OP I don't think that your story will move people to help you, compared to people that are desperate to learn things just because horrible things happened. At least, I don't.
07-31-2013, 08:33 AM
RE:
You have inspired me to give up matey
I know exactly how you feel and after 20 years of smoking it myself
It sure is gonna be hard to give up but so worth it

It does drag you down big time

I gave up once for 3 months felt great... had 1 drag of a spliff off a mate ...hooked for another 2 years

It stops you progressing for sure

I can see that now

07-31-2013, 10:21 AM
RE:
LOL I gave +5 rep to you for the McDonals job application. It caught me off guard scrolling down the page, and gave a good laugh.
17.gif
07-31-2013, 05:13 PM
RE:
You should create a blog about that.
Find a good "quit smoking marijuana" affiliate program.
Create a super sales letter to that affiliate program.
Go to forums and blogs, and comment with your link as much as you can.

This is your subject! Quit Weed Addiction!

You have energy for this, and very good understanding of the topic! Do it now!
08-17-2013, 10:12 PM
RE:
Don't blame a natural substance that has been proven to have both medical and recreational benefits for millions of people for YOUR addictive personality.

Some people turn into monsters when they have a drink and end up living in a box under the bridge; others can have a glass of wine every evening while they stroll through their mansion.

I've smoked for over 40 years and I've never lost a business nor income because of it. In fact, it's helped me to come up with some of my best ideas.

Moderation in all things, and if it doesn't work for you you're right to avoid it, but just remember it's a poor craftsman that blames their tools.

34.gif