51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-08-2015, 12:27 AM
Manufacturing Masterclass - How Things Are Made
Have you ever had an amazing product idea?

Of course you have! We all have. The problem usually is…

How do we turn that product idea into a physical product we can grab with our hand and sell to make cash in our pockets?!

Like you, I was a regular person working a corporate job, always thinking of new and amazing product ideas. It frustrated me that I had limited knowledge to turn that idea into physical reality.

This all changed when I decided to take action to educate myself on manufacturing and understand how to get things made. I spent the next few years learning and mastering how manufacturing processes worked from start to finish. My countless hours of learning and applying has been summarized for your benefit in this comprehensive and easy to understand course.

Presenting the solution you've been looking for… the new How Things Are Made – Understand Manufacturing Course that will teach you step by step how the manufacturing process works to enable to you know how to get your first physical product made while knowing how to get it made at the lowest cost without having to do any of the hard labor yourself!

[url=https://www.udemy.com/manufacturing/?dtcode=rZnpkDp2Hlaf]Manufacturing_Masterclass[/url]
04-08-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: Manufacturing Masterclass - How Things Are Made
Wow! Thanks a million for this...Been looking for something like this for a while. I want to start a small scale manufacturing biz. This course and my 3D printing courses will help immensely.

Again Thank You...

59.gif