80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Managing Google SEO
How to manage Google SEO nowadays, please share your view ?
07-30-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Managing Google SEO
Your website should be mobile friendly and urls must be SEO friendly with proper keyword name which are used in given content of that page. SEO friendly URLS always attract visitors to visit site because, those explain about that web page.

Google love to crawl, original and unique content from websites very frequently. You must try to write meaningful and unique content to bring your site on top among others.
07-30-2018, 10:37 PM
(07-30-2018 09:48 PM)bargainbed Wrote:  Your website should be mobile friendly and urls must be SEO friendly with proper keyword name which are used in given content of that page. SEO friendly URLS always attract visitors to visit site because, those explain about that web page.

Google love to crawl, original and unique content from websites very frequently. You must try to write meaningful and unique content to bring your site on top among others.

Ok, Got It, What do you think about backlinks ?
09-06-2018, 05:14 PM
Making a website as a mobile friendly is the best idea i think. And the keyword should be more effective for ranking.
09-17-2018, 05:43 PM
Managing google SEO is really a big thing now a days, Because google is very strict and following so many new rules for ranking a site. So, you have to cross all the process to finish your indexing process.
19.gif
09-18-2018, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2018 02:07 AM by JLR0309.)
Black Hat SEO: Do keyword research, write great content, create a web 2.0 network or buy PBN links.
White Hat SEO: Do keyword research, write great content, get links through outreach.

When I say write content, don't just scrape it or rewrite what others have done. Create something original and helpful. If you're writing about something others have, make yours much longer and with much more detail and helpful info.

On-page: Optimize content for keyword - Keyword in Title, H1, top/middle/bottom of content, etc. Add images/video. Make content readable - Short paragraphs, bullet points, etc.

Make sure your site is well structured, mobile responsive, etc.

SEO is simple, most people overthink it or make it out to be a mountain you have to climb so they can sell you their thousand dollar courses. Don't fall for it. SEO is easy. If you're wanting to make money from a blog, then you'll have to take the time to build authority. If you're wanting quick bank from an affiliate site, use web 2.0s, etc.

I definitely missed a lot of stuff as I'm writing this in a hurry, so check what others are saying too.

If you need any more advice let me know.

Happydance
09-18-2018, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2018 03:46 PM by Lumos.)
Very interesting thread !!
Thanks.
Following...
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-18-2018, 04:14 PM
Thanks for sharing the very informative tips, But How much important of backlinks ?
09-18-2018, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2018 09:55 PM by JLR0309.)
(09-18-2018 04:14 PM)randiv Wrote:  Thanks for sharing the very informative tips, But How much important of backlinks ?

Backlinks are still very important, but I'd say even for black hat you should go for quality over quantity, except for tier 2+ - in which case you spam the shit out of them :P

PBNs are still highly regarded as the best backlinks, the trouble is finding good providers. If you're willing to put in the effort, web 2.0s work as well - but they take a lot more time.

You should still consider your on-page SEO though, otherwise the effects of the backlinks won't be as high.

Hope that helped

Thanks
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
10-13-2018, 04:50 PM
My thought for this would be designing a mobile friendly website which allows all the users to access your page without any discomfort.
72.gif

34.gif