58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Make easy money $3-5/hr with slicethepie.com
Hi,
If you like music,slicethepie.com is the best website to listen to music and earn money.You can listen to new music artists and write reviews.You will get paid for each review (2 to 4 cents in the starting and will go up to 20 cents as your rank increases.You will get paid with Paypal after making $10.

If you like music try it out.It is a legitimate website.If you are denied access to register, use an US proxy or zenmate(chrome extension) to register and earn.
01-08-2014, 05:59 PM
RE:
How dose earning 2-4 cents a review make you 3-5$ a hour.
01-08-2014, 06:54 PM
RE:
If you post enough reviews,you will get more than 20 cents per review.You don't need to post a lengthy review.Three to four lines is enough.
01-08-2014, 06:59 PM
RE:
Dear mythreya,
If use IP of US to register. But paypal for payment is another country.
Is it ok?
How many reviews created? Then get 20 cents/review?
03-02-2014, 02:06 AM
RE:
web site down ...just saw an review of scam on google ...i dont know ...
40.gif
WHERE I WALK ......I WALK ALONE!!

WHERE I FIGHT.......I FIGHT ALONE!!!!
03-08-2014, 02:44 AM
RE:
hi there
do you have any limitation for the number of reviews . they now show that they have nithing to review for me . Can it differ for male and female ? black and white ?
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
03-08-2014, 03:14 AM
RE:
Tried this last year...

and it's a total waste of time!
10-15-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Make easy money $3-5/hr with slicethepie.com
(01-08-2014 05:46 PM)mythreya Wrote:  If you like music try it out.It is a legitimate website.If you are denied access to register, use an US proxy or zenmate(chrome extension) to register and earn.

I have tried using zenmate to mask my IP wich is in Europe and it does not work. Everytime I click on the reveal location details to slicethepie website it always finds my exact location. I have tried other programs like Cyberghost and no luck!
Does anyone know a 100% sure method to get around this?

54.gif