59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-04-2023, 01:40 AM
Make $1,000/week by using ChatGPT-4 to create and sell content
1. Identify a topic/niche which has potential (the hardest part)

For me it was Only Fans Agent/Manager - people are realizing how much can be made from OnlyFans and models are requiring managers etc.

2. Head on over to 'Answer the Public

Answer the public listens into autocomplete data from search engines like Google then quickly cranks out every useful phrase and question people are asking from around the world.

3. Search the Keyword (OnlyFans Earnings, OnlyFans Manager, Top 1% Only Fans, Earnings OnlyFans, etc)

Search for the most popular keywords in the niche you're looking at. For me, the niche I chose was Football and you can see above some of my keywords used.

4. Select the language/country

I'd recommend English for this - the most widely spoken/used search queryPerfect 10.

5. Questions

Answer the public will provide you with a list of questions - the most widely searched questions. Here is where you choose/analyze what questions will be most useful to write content about - the choice is yours.

6. Download CSV

Download the questions of your choice as a CSV file - I have selected over 100+ questions sometimes to answer.

Content Creation and Development:

Here is where you want to generate high-quality content. I have created blogs, articles, and social media content, and compiled eBooks of up to 100 pages. Here's how to generate content with ChatGPT-4:

To help with the creation of the content and to find the correct template for the content eg Blogs / Social Media / eBooks / About Us - head on over to UpContent.ai

See below for screenshots with regards to prompts to help generate content regarding your keywords/questions:

https://imgur.com/a/fMug2NK

Example Prompts: How-to guides

1. How to [solve a problem] in [your niche] Listicles
2. X [number] [tips/tools/resources] for [achieving a goal or solving a problem] Personal-stories
3. How my experience with [event] shaped my perspective on [your niche]

Proofreading Content

I recommend you proofread all of your content. You may have encountered if you've played with ChatGPT for some time that it generates content that follows the same patterns for all content over and over again.

https://imgur.com/8vL2tdI

Time to 'Make $1,000 a week'

Make your content look 'nice'. Formatting and packing up your content is key, give it titles and a clear format (depending on your template of choice) - for an eBook you would want a title page, contents, and clear headings throughout the book.

I use Canva for this and I would recommend it also.

Choose a platform to sell your product - I suggest Gumroad for easy customization. Set up a sales page for your product, I had done this for my OnlyFans example above.

1. Post about your Gumroad on Twitter relating to your topic - you'll notice how successful this is on Twitter.
2. Newsletter (if you got one) If you don't have a newsletter, create freebies on Gumroad to get emails. The Twitter audience is the best platform to market your product to millions of high-profile individuals.

Additionally, you can sell services by writing blogs for businesses or individuals, writing eBooks, copywriting, proofreading, and coding.

Hey Mate this is not Mine just forward it here it might help others.

Thanks.

Repped Appreciated.thanks smile
04-04-2023, 02:53 AM
RE: Make $1,000/week by using ChatGPT-4 to create and sell content
It's not mine:)
04-04-2023, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2023 08:47 AM by Nitro.)
Star RE: Make $1,000/week by using ChatGPT-4 to create and sell content
(04-04-2023 02:53 AM)kimberly007 Wrote:  It's not mine:)

Yes, exactly 8cool

Reps to you for your honesty Thanks
Behind each business there is a purposeā€¦
04-05-2023, 04:31 AM
Thanks Mate:)
04-08-2023, 01:37 PM
It's not yours but you took the time and energy to post a good info for the members here.
Thnks. reps comming
24.gif
04-08-2023, 03:01 PM
After a quick read, sounds like a good strat to me. Hopefull someone will review it that has done it!

Thanks for sharing and rep's to you Sir
04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Thanks, Mate:) Appreciate your recognition:)
05-05-2023, 04:54 AM
that sounds great
06-11-2023, 05:35 PM
thanks for sharing
06-12-2023, 12:06 AM
This is perfect for autoblogs
Infact their is many tutorials out there using it
Search, people also ask auto blogs
77.gif