5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2012, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2012 12:20 AM by F0l2saken.)
Major Serps changes for all of my sites
Has anyone else noticed over the past 12 - 24 hours the serps have changed drastically? I have 10 sites I'm watching, 5 of them that are all on completely different ips, different niches, different everything and I hadn't touched them or added a single backlink to them since penguin because I thought they were dead. Suddenly today even though none of the 5 have anything to do with each other and they are completely different they jumped right back to exactly where they were at before penguin.

I've also noticed the other 5 that are in similar niches that I have been playing with post penguin have also significantly shot up in the ratings. The fact that it's happening to all of them at the same time leads me to believe they must of either updated Penguin or adjusted it's effectiveness somehow.

Just wanted to post to see if anyone else has noticed something similar in the past 12 - 24 hours?

Personally I feel that this is happening because google is freaking out about Microsoft announcing bings new 3 column layout which most of you probably don't know about anyways so I mise as well as tell you about this. Bing is going to include facebook and twitter in their search results in a new 3 column layout. Say for example you search for "Bestblackhatforum" on bing, in the 3rd column bing will show your facebook friends who have already signed up to bestblackhatforum and without signing into facebook you can discuss it with your friends right on bing. Microsoft has exclusive partnerships with both facebook and twitter and has exclusive access to their data, google cannot possibly compete with this.

You can somehow sign up for a beta for this it was either this week or next I'm not sure.
From my end from what I'm seeing with Piwik Analytics it's as if they completely turned penguin off, my numbers on all 10 of these sites I'm watching are 100% what they were pre penguin, but this could be temporary.
05-17-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: Major Serps changes for all of my sites
I'm right, it's being discussed now all over the place, it's penguin 1.1
05-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Here is an article about the bing update for those who want to read it:
http://searchenginewatch.com/article/217...al-Sidebar

I personally currently only have 1 authority site which was affected positively by the penguin. It seems like some of those effects has been reversed.
05-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Google is denying they did an update but it's been the buzz all over the place recently in the past 48 hours, they did something major but nobody knows what though. Today i've seen 500% increases in traffic from sites that were affected by penguin on the 24th, everything returned to them today.

43.gif