35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-01-2022, 07:14 PM
RE: [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com
one last thing, i am against the 1 rep=$1. we have to take in to account all the rep whoring here and we are just encouraging that behavior and rewarding it. the admin is going to get 100 people no problem and that will pay for the expenses for the term.

we need people there that actually want to be there. not people looking for a free ride. that is what will make the new forum special and different from this one. even the vip's can be leechers. you see it all the time in giveaways and how precious they treat post bumps and reps. we know now that reps mean NOTHING because of those sections. it wasn't "sharing is caring". it was jump through hoops because people were charging for their shares selfishly.

you got to start this new forum out RIGHT because if we grow too quickly or make it easy for people to be a member, then it's not really gonna be that special now is it.

and the admin has to give some serious though about the group buys because why are people gonna want to pay extra for this forum just to pay extra for group buys? group buy sellers have to make up for the $100 they get charged to start a group buy AND charge enough to make money. let's FIX that fiasco while we're at it. if this is truly a vip forum, then there should be vip privlidges. if people want to start group buys to make money, let them do it HERE....NOT there. let's SAVE people money in the new forum. not charge them extra like we do here. they are paying an extra $60 lala. they deserve TRUE group buys the way group buys are intended. that's my take and advice for now.....
09-01-2022, 08:49 PM
Hi Lala , i am ready for mvp access. I also send pm. waiting for payment link. Thanks.
09-01-2022, 10:50 PM
(09-01-2022 07:02 PM)California Kid Wrote:  lala- i am interested. i don't like some of how it's gonna be run, but this place is a cesspool of garbage here including how people rep whore and require post bumps etc... and how people are allowed to get away with it the elite section is a ghost town and just so many leechers.

Thats our current BBHF problem :)

Solution: MVP site :)

(09-01-2022 07:02 PM)California Kid Wrote:  so i like the idea of a vip only forum as long as we keep it that way. this will eliminate the leechers and the rep whore sections of the forum. and we are actually going to be a community of people who actually contributed something.

on MVP site, no one will force anyone to share.
It will be a non toxic community.
Admin made sure it will be newbie friendly.
Attack on each other members are strongly prohibited as we have to prepare ourselves to be "business oriented professional"
Site will mainly focus on putting / sharing important topic that benefit everyone without thinking our own interest.

(09-01-2022 07:02 PM)California Kid Wrote:  i am just here to contribute and help people where i can. so i don't really need this new forum to do that. look for my payment to be more like a contribution than anything else. in fact, send me a link to the full price of $100 which i will pay. i would rather pay back and give back to the admin for what this forum has given me when i first came here. it's deserved while my vip didn't cost me anything.

I cannot accept your $100 payment, we had to follow the rule in which your still on the $60 slot since there are currently 31 members who already paid for mvp access.
Magic Button :
First 100 will be listed here for $60:
1) alondra (Eth Miner)
2) schnapii (Eth Miner)
3) pripevo4ka (Eth Miner)
4) Akaski (Eth Miner)
5) Panc******** (Eth Miner) (wanted his name not posted, he will use different name on mvp site)
6) BbHf (Eth Miner)
7) HighSkilledExploiter (Eth Miner)
8) Lenibeth (Eth Miner)
9) King Of Marketing (Eth Miner)
10) Omni Knoweth (Eth Miner)
11) Mark Zucherberg (Eth Miner)
12) MoneyStar (Eth Miner)
13) Satoshi Nakamoto (Eth Miner)
14) UpdatedAlways (Eth Miner)
15) Seo Expert (Eth Miner)
16) Fely L. (mvp access paid)
17) Creat****** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted)
18) Artu*** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted) and will use different username
19) Jasmine Kate (mvp access paid)
20) Seofreak (mvp access paid)
21) Gree*** ***** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted)
22) MirrorMan (mvp access paid)
23) NullC******* *** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted)
24) dimson (mvp access paid)
25) EcomCoin
26) Chito
27) Engr **** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted)
28) godheir
29) d********en (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted) and already use different username
30) Nitang
31) ch******** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted) and already use different username

This mean 69 slots are still open. There 12 members today who send interest and i did reply them with the payment details.
Tomorrow i will update again the slot if your still on those 1st 100 then you can still pay the $60 instead of $100. Thanks.

(09-01-2022 07:02 PM)California Kid Wrote:  another reason why i will consider it more of a contribution is that if i didn't, i probably wouldn't pay for access right now since i see it more of a crap shoot and i doubt it's even worth $60 right now. but i like the price point and i like the limited access to vip only and i think that it's going to be worth it in the long run

All members who show interest in joining mvp access were given a notice pm, in which i told them that since Admin Mikhael is (manually) moving each of our data then we would get to see a lot of older and newer thread at the same time. It was "ripping" where in your important topic was moved and those important replied on topic are quoted by the same poster that include the name of those who reply so their contribution on BBHF will still remain.
Even thread with dead link are included because at some point of time if Admin or anyone has it, can reupload it again.

On asking if it it is worth it to join now? This depends on everyone's opinion but i disagree when you mention that it was not worth it. For me the mvp site was not released right away, the manual transfer of everyone's data had been started since last month, it was just this month that i was excited to announce it.
For me my personal opinion it was super worth it and you know why?
There are already new plenty courses , watermark and non watermark courses that are already on MVP site that cannot be found yet shared on BBHF, this is the realtime sample of my mega account
[Image: JfK2Cqp.png]

If you notice i have 400 GB space but just today in 1 day me browsing the mvp site, upon picking on those courses on the "mvp loot section" that interest me, i managed to gather 241.54 gb of data courses in just 1 day. And this contain different courses that are being GB or resold on other sites. So for me it was really worth it and seeing and appreciating the effort of Admin doing the manual transfer of our data. Who knows how many more useful shares will be coming. I might even need more hard disk space. or another mega bandwidth.

(09-01-2022 07:02 PM)California Kid Wrote:  LALA- send me a link where i can pay the full price of $100 and i will be using my same name as i do here.

As i mention above, I cannot accept your $100 payment, we had to follow the rule in which your still on the $60 slot since there are currently 31 members who already paid for mvp access.
Magic Button :
First 100 will be listed here for $60:
1) alondra (Eth Miner)
2) schnapii (Eth Miner)
3) pripevo4ka (Eth Miner)
4) Akaski (Eth Miner)
5) Panc******** (Eth Miner) (wanted his name not posted, he will use different name on mvp site)
6) BbHf (Eth Miner)
7) HighSkilledExploiter (Eth Miner)
8) Lenibeth (Eth Miner)
9) King Of Marketing (Eth Miner)
10) Omni Knoweth (Eth Miner)
11) Mark Zucherberg (Eth Miner)
12) MoneyStar (Eth Miner)
13) Satoshi Nakamoto (Eth Miner)
14) UpdatedAlways (Eth Miner)
15) Seo Expert (Eth Miner)
16) Fely L. (mvp access paid)
17) Creat****** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted)
18) Artu*** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted) and will use different username
19) Jasmine Kate (mvp access paid)
20) Seofreak (mvp access paid)
21) Gree*** ***** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted)
22) MirrorMan (mvp access paid)
23) NullC******* *** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted)
24) dimson (mvp access paid)
25) EcomCoin
26) Chito
27) Engr **** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted)
28) godheir
29) d********en (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted) and already use different username
30) Nitang
31) ch******** (mvp access paid) (does not want username posted) and already use different username

This mean 69 slots are still open. There 12 members today who send interest and i did reply them with the payment details.
Tomorrow i will update again the slot if your still on those 1st 100 then you can still pay the $60 instead of $100. Thanks.
09-01-2022, 11:10 PM
(09-01-2022 07:14 PM)California Kid Wrote:  one last thing, i am against the 1 rep=$1. we have to take in to account all the rep whoring here and we are just encouraging that behavior and rewarding it. the admin is going to get 100 people no problem and that will pay for the expenses for the term.

The rep=$1 will be a future plan, there is no announcement for that yet not until the transfer or everyone data is 100% fully transferred.
Do not worry on rep begging. on MVP site strictly we are not allowed to ask nor talk on rep+ and i think rep+ will be restricted on 1 member that can give only 1 rep every 30 days. That is to prevent abuse on those who plant to start multi account that will try to rep+ main account. The rep+ will be checked too. Rep+ should not be mandatory since "RATINGS" on each thread from 1 star to 5 stars are already implemented. You can rate the thread.
Only give rep+1 on deserving members since that would be limited. This is what i know so far regarding rep+

(09-01-2022 07:14 PM)California Kid Wrote:  we need people there that actually want to be there. not people looking for a free ride. that is what will make the new forum special and different from this one. even the vip's can be leechers. you see it all the time in giveaways and how precious they treat post bumps and reps. we know now that reps mean NOTHING because of those sections. it wasn't "sharing is caring". it was jump through hoops because people were charging for their shares selfishly.

On MVP site, it would be easy to spot on leechers, since it involve "real time post count", if you not posting or saying something, your post count will remain zero. Your post count and the time you spend found on your profile will say how active you are and what you contribute on the MVP site.
Although we do not force anyone to contribute. that must be done out of free will :) but if your in a situation where in you see that the community is active and everyone is doing their part to make it a better site for everyone, that will encourage you to take initiative to start sharing or contributing. Actually there are lot of way in which it wont involve uploading large files nor starting new thread, a simple appreciation on any thread you found useful would be enough :)

(09-01-2022 07:14 PM)California Kid Wrote:  you got to start this new forum out RIGHT because if we grow too quickly or make it easy for people to be a member, then it's not really gonna be that special now is it.

and the admin has to give some serious though about the group buys because why are people gonna want to pay extra for this forum just to pay extra for group buys? group buy sellers have to make up for the $100 they get charged to start a group buy AND charge enough to make money. let's FIX that fiasco while we're at it. if this is truly a vip forum, then there should be vip privlidges. if people want to start group buys to make money, let them do it HERE....NOT there. let's SAVE people money in the new forum. not charge them extra like we do here. they are paying an extra $60 lala. they deserve TRUE group buys the way group buys are intended. that's my take and advice for now.....

Why you guys hate GB that much ? :) Did i mention on a previous post that there is a toggle on or toggle off for GB :) If you have GB then you can simply ignore those section in which it wont be visible on you.
No Gb lover badge - no GB threads.
other way is if you have GB lover badge but do not want the section expose, a toggle on/off will work.
[Image: aAbOLSA.png]
Let me ask you this on those 1st 60 mvp members that paid, did anyone see any GB starter who join? cause i dont see anyone yet, then this means if any of those mvp sharer posted something even there is a GB here then it cannot be removed unless we got report from developer or from the GB starter to remove it. The SEO friendly url was disabled. Threads will appear as thread ID(s), without thread ID(s) specified it wont be impossible for any mods to remove any thread. This is a good way to so shares wont be deleted that easily. Stop making issues on GB(s), cause trust me, with or without GB, mvp site will continue to be great, day by day :)

and one more thing the good thing on the MVP site is there is NO MODERATION, since it is SPAM FREE, only quality members are there. No moderation for EASY and FAST COMMUNICATION / INTERACTION among MVP members.

Regards,
Lala
09-02-2022, 03:33 AM
send me payment details
66.gif
09-02-2022, 05:10 AM
Hi Lala,

I am interested, please send me the details
09-02-2022, 07:23 AM
Hi Lala I paid since today via paypal.
Amount: $60
Email: ba****3@hotmail.fr

Please grant me mvp access. Thanks
09-02-2022, 07:36 AM
I used to be very active on BBHF, but I did not show up here lately because the quality had gone down so much. I look forward to being on the new site. I will pm Layla for a payment link. Condolences to Admin
09-02-2022, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2022 02:44 AM by creative1963.)
Hi Lala payment sent via paypal.
Amount: $60
Email: ba****3@hotmail.fr
I want to use the same username.
Yes i want to censor my name on the paid list. Thanks.
09-02-2022, 08:08 AM
Looks good. Kindly send me USDT address to pay you $60.
64.gif

18.gif