13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-08-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com
Hi Lala
Please send payment info. I am interested in joining.
Thank you
09-08-2022, 11:10 PM
Hi Lala,

I already paid for MoneyVIPProgram.com

Please check my PM to you.

I'm excited to have access to MoneyVIPProgram.com

Thanks
09-08-2022, 11:13 PM
Hi Lala

I already paid for MoneyVIPProgram.com

Please see my PM to you.

I 'm excited to have access to MoneyVIPProgram.com

Thanks
09-09-2022, 02:41 AM
Interested also in support.

Payment link would be appreciated.

Thanks
09-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Thank You, Admin ! Your quick, positive response is appreciated.

24clapping

Thanks

(09-06-2022 02:40 AM)lala Wrote:  ..... will work on implementing different themes or theme color changer. meaning what color you want you can simply change color you want and it will be suited on what is comfortable on your eyes.....
37.gif
09-09-2022, 11:43 PM
Paid and pm sent with transactions id
09-10-2022, 12:17 AM
hello Lala, can i get demo vip access to check their contents, because its completely hidden...
09-10-2022, 04:40 AM
Interested too
Please Can i have a payement link?
Thank you
09-10-2022, 09:12 AM
Goodafternoon Layla,

I am also interested in the MoneyVIPprogram can you send me the buy link also?

thanx a million,
Splectacular
09-10-2022, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2022 05:54 PM by lala.)
(09-06-2022 02:40 AM)lala Wrote:  
(09-05-2022 07:08 PM)v555 Wrote:  I may be in the minority, but I don't like the color of the new site....

Red on white everywhere is obnoxious, imo.

I think an attractive plate makes for a tastier dinner - bbhf is good, but not the current mvp.

My opinion, if I am allowed to express my views here.

Thanks.

Hi v555, no worry i already talk to Admin Mikhael, he told me he was still on his province on his father who just died, tomorrow will be the burial, then in 3 days to 4 days he will come back to city, he will work on implementing different themes or theme color changer. meaning what color you want you can simply change color you want and it will be suited on what is comfortable on your eyes. If in case that is not yet implemented within 4 days as Admin Mikhael speak, i will continue to remind him to make sure that will be implemented. Thanks and do not be afraid to provide comment here, it will never be deleted no matter how bad is the comment, we will use that to improve the mvp site, MVP site too has an open section for suggestion and feedback, we will use that to keep the site even more better. There is no moderation on site, your feedback will automatically appear for everyone to see. we call the attention of every MVP members who are already part of that site to participate so we can keep the community active and even better as days goes by. Thanks.

Regards,
Lala

Update:

I got pm from Admin Mikhael that he added a "dark version of MVP site" to those who do not want the white/light color theme, you can use the dark version.

To change your theme, on the main mvp site.
Go to the bottom until you find something that look like this:
[Image: UPELWpz.png]

then click "MVP dark" and it will automatically changes to dark MVP version.
You can change or switch from light to dark , or dark to light at any times.

This is how it will look like if you use the

dark mvp version:
[Image: DAmuKCK.png]

Additional Notice:
Admin will soon plan to add a "mobile friendly version theme" so you can browse it compatible on your mobile phone, both for android and ios version.
This was an upcoming plan, for now the focus was moving important bbhf data to mvp data.
I will post on this thread if ever the "mobile friendly version theme" was been implemented as i want it too so i can access it even on my iphone. But for now i understand that manual adding of data was not that simple so Admin was quite busy as of the moment, but if majority wanted that feature, it will be added at earliest possible. Thanks.

Regards,
Lala
61.gif

10.gif