79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-26-2020, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2020 09:12 AM by tupac.)
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already
(04-21-2020 08:02 AM)Cool Marketer Wrote:  thanks for the awesome details tupac,

what you wrote is awesome and will help many beginners.

Though the actual challenge is traffic, you mentioned affiliates, but if people don't have many connections then that will not work. and it will take them long time to build the connections.

The other route is paid traffic, but for low cost products you will not be able to break-even, in other words the cost of traffic will be higher than the product revenue. even if you are the best media buyer ever.

so the traffic puzzle needs to be solved first

Hi bro
Start with free groups.
There are literally thousands of free groups without or with light moderation...

Search groups with "make money" or "work at home" and you will be surprised.
Do not sell but recruit affiliates first, or do both is some groups.
Many spammers/members promise the moon and the stars with posts like make 1000 a day, you, you must post something realistic.
like make $7 each sale...
get your link, share it in groups and make $7 commissions.
You get my point?
Ps: Check the 100 bucks tip down.

Just be careful as FB allow joining MAYBE 10 a day, or max 20... Ill say stay safe and do less... do your own researches as Mark change mood all the time... also be careful in posting, limitations by Mark apply too... Do not take my word for it, check on your side..

And please do not tell me groups do not work, because half of the newbies PAID courses out there suggest starting with groups.
I do have an excel I created with hundreds or free groups... Do not ask for it... Just search, read description or RULES, add to a list with name and link, register x a day, post in x a day... in a month you will be in 150 or 300 groups man!

If you do it right, you'll have all the beginner traffic you need.

A 1000 bucks tip: create your own REALISTIC/ DOWN TO EARTH affiliate/make money group too and invite people to join you there before proposing to recruit them as affiliate.

Cheers.

(04-18-2020 10:50 AM)moataz59 Wrote:  .

I followed all the pages of the thread but I wanted to ask a question.
Do you use an autoresponder service and how did you build your list?
I noticed that you didn't mention anything about autoresponder service - so how did you do that?
Do you use the affiliate plugin only to collect your clients email? then what ?

Thanks

Hi and thank you very much for your encouragement.
For email, i just use a free mailerlite account and connect it with easy digital download (they have a free plugin for mailerlite).

mailerlite is really a good FREE autoresponder, BY FAR better than mailchimp, you can even create popups, clickable links (popups) etc and add them to your site.

The thing is, there is NO way to separate buyers or not, I mean those who paid or not but who cares.... The whole idea was to start simple and at a low budget.
For me, when they add to cart and register, they get into my autoresponder.

Ps: I do not send a welcome or verification email by mailerlite, as easy digital send a thank you message (edit it or not).

And as explained before, i didn't really focus on emailing... All I did is sent a promo email when i do huge discounts... like once a month or so.

Cheers

(04-17-2020 11:18 AM)meghan14 Wrote:  Hi Tupac,
Thanks for all the answers and the method
I have a quick question. Sorry if it sounds stupid.
How do you find PLR Videos on here? Esecially in niches other than IM?
I asked because after visiting the PLR section, there were mostly Text (Ebooks) PLR.

Thanks.

Hi
Plenty to find here, but it all depends on your niche/ market.
Here is how to find PLR.

1) Do researches here using the domain name of the product you want, I always get faster results this way.
search
InfoBusinessUniversity.com
you will find thousands of HIGH QUALITY IM plr, even full 12 weeks training your can resell as courses this week etc, the thing is, they are a bit old and most of them are in text... I talk about that in my old posts.... Yo can literally start your own course this week or rewrite them as ebooks etc.

Another domain to search here is
toolsformotivation.com
They have quality audios to resell as short audio books.

o resume, find the author you like and his website, search here by name or by domain... see what you got

2) There are websites that sell them for low prices, I mean, I cant recall names now, When plr is out, usually you find it elsewhere at a broken price.
Fiverr used to have a lot there
seoclercks or similar.
I'm thinking of a marketplace now, it sells only PLR but do not remember

3) You can always start with 2 or 3 products, no need to have a library ready when you are not selling... In my case, i got them here, from 2 known authors, I started with few, then added more, then bought licenses in wholesales/ promotions hen i started making money.

It all depends on your niche.... can I tell us what is it to help you find some?

The sky and you imagination is the limit, do not focus only on videos PLR to resell as is.

I just gave you a key to the kingdom and you should pay me lol.
Kidding... just act while you are stuck with virus, sell at low prices first then do whatever to grow after.

More than that.... I seriously do not know what else to explain, as all is here.

Take action people, in one weekend, a simple site of 3 or 4 pages you can be started.

Cheers
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
04-26-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already
(07-29-2019 01:35 AM)tupac Wrote:  You are welcome inboxtycoon

It's really my pleasure to share this kind of info, my personal fulfillment comes from seeing people making it in life, no matter what country or situation they are in.... and trying to help is literally my only hobby.

Modestly, I'm of the lucky guys who used computers when they were as big as a room wall, and since Internet started, I'm a huge believer that, it is the solution.... to make our lives easier, and that, it can really solve MOST of the daily challenges... from lack of knowledge, resolving cultural ignorance (racism), economic struggles etc... the rest is all about action.

Coming from 3rd world, I know by experience, it's THE SOLUTION to all human beings, unfortunately, they just don't realize that YET, as they are still lost busy in the "stupid distractive internet matrix" lol... one day... one day Neo will save us all.

Cheers.

Questions about any step? welcome.

Tupac, nice journey thread here. Yes... one day we will save ourselves.
04-27-2020, 10:44 AM
(04-26-2020 08:49 AM)tupac Wrote:  Hi
Plenty to find here, but it all depends on your niche/ market.
Here is how to find PLR.

1) Do researches here using the domain name of the product you want, I always get faster results this way.
search
InfoBusinessUniversity.com
you will find thousands of HIGH QUALITY IM plr, even full 12 weeks training your can resell as courses this week etc, the thing is, they are a bit old and most of them are in text... I talk about that in my old posts.... Yo can literally start your own course this week or rewrite them as ebooks etc.

Another domain to search here is
toolsformotivation.com
They have quality audios to resell as short audio books.

o resume, find the author you like and his website, search here by name or by domain... see what you got

2) There are websites that sell them for low prices, I mean, I cant recall names now, When plr is out, usually you find it elsewhere at a broken price.
Fiverr used to have a lot there
seoclercks or similar.
I'm thinking of a marketplace now, it sells only PLR but do not remember

3) You can always start with 2 or 3 products, no need to have a library ready when you are not selling... In my case, i got them here, from 2 known authors, I started with few, then added more, then bought licenses in wholesales/ promotions hen i started making money.

It all depends on your niche.... can I tell us what is it to help you find some?

The sky and you imagination is the limit, do not focus only on videos PLR to resell as is.

I just gave you a key to the kingdom and you should pay me lol.
Kidding... just act while you are stuck with virus, sell at low prices first then do whatever to grow after.

More than that.... I seriously do not know what else to explain, as all is here.

Take action people, in one weekend, a simple site of 3 or 4 pages you can be started.

Cheers

Amazing! Thanks a bunch Tupac!
I'm in the dating and relationship niche.
Once again Thank you!
06-19-2020, 07:13 PM
Great progress report. Well done and thanks for sharing your journey.

Just a question: Why would you host your download files on S3 rather than having them uploaded within EDD itself and stored on the WP site backend?

Am I missing something?
11-05-2020, 08:03 AM
Looking forward to see your journey and unlock
77.gif
11-05-2020, 10:56 PM
I have started reading the thread, and ... WOW !!!

Now I'm going to study it.
11-06-2020, 06:45 AM
Thank you.
11-06-2020, 11:46 PM
Let me see it, please.
11-07-2020, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2020 05:44 PM by NeoX.)
Hi, tupac.

First of all, let me give you my congratulations. Your strategy and the way you carry it out is an inspiration to me.

Some questions: do you sell the complete PLR pack or just the videos? Do you sell the course or the PLR business?
11-07-2020, 06:03 AM
great forum,thank you
58.gif

78.gif