22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-19-2014, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 05:14 AM by SashaBlack.)
[METHOD] What to do with all those Facebook Emails!
Hey guys Sasha here

Ok so as everyone knows or if you don't know, you can now scrape Facebook for emails @facebook.com

This is nothing new really, I knew this 6 months ago, BUT now how to make money from this

Well here is my method, since getting emails inboxed is the most crucial thing, you can use gmail or yahoo to do that.

But is there an easier way? YES

So been looking on the good old google and experimenting with a whole bunch of sites.

Simple method:

1. Sign up to any or all of the site below.
2. Scrape your targets from fan pages, groups, etc...
3. Post your list into the websites below (100-250 at a time works great, plus if someone can make a Imacro to load the emails from a csv that would be awesome)
3. Rinse and repeat.

If you target the right audience, you can literally make thousands a day When testing, most of the site will send your friend email invite right away and you can test it by putting in your own @facebook.com email. Some will take 24 hours to get delivered. BUT they get delivered and inboxed

List of sites:

I would personally target just female shops and sites, they are easier to convert then male.

Also if anyone finds other sites that work with @facebook.com emails addresses, post them here, don't be rude !

-Sasha

edit: been reading here and there, looks like no more google and yahoo so this could be the next great method. Now time to find some more sites for you guys!
[Image: jeBZ1H9Ee.gif]
08-19-2014, 04:15 AM
RE:
Wow. GREAT IDEA!!

Thanks for sharing this tip. I was just wondering how to best work with this large list of FB emails considering facebook supposedly blocks any attempt to send 10+ emails within a certain time span. Any other tips on how to use send to facebook.com emails would be much appreciated. This one is great for 100-200 but any other ideas for 1000 to 5000 FB emails?
08-19-2014, 04:41 AM
RE:
there are tons more but I will disclose those once a month :)

-Sasha
[Image: jeBZ1H9Ee.gif]
08-19-2014, 07:18 AM
RE:
Reps added Thanks!
08-25-2014, 08:21 PM
RE:
Do you have a free facebook email scraper tool?
7.gif
08-25-2014, 08:35 PM
RE:
I don't get this at all? where to send them and what?? lol
08-26-2014, 01:48 AM
RE:
same here kimi25...............
08-26-2014, 03:11 AM
RE:
can i sell facebook emails ??? haha
08-26-2014, 03:26 AM
RE:
how times can you use these sites to send emails
“You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. Period.”
08-26-2014, 04:28 AM
RE:
also when i send a email it just send a coupon
64.gif
“You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. Period.”

22.gif