26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2012, 04:45 AM
RE:
the link is nt appearing....help pls
11-26-2012, 07:11 PM
RE:
Thanks a lot. Good, well-managed content. Some help required regarding PPD sites like cleanfiles .
01-13-2013, 05:05 AM
RE:
Thanks for this share
02-10-2013, 12:40 AM
RE:
Interesting tutorial. Seems indeed very doable. Thanks for sharing good information which is better than many WSO's :-).
05-23-2013, 04:46 AM
RE:
This might sound so noob, but for the sake of time, let it be :)
I dont know anything about CPA and I researched around a bit, and found that I should go with maxbounty.
Now, what kind of account should I be signing up? Advertiser's or publisher's?
Can you please explain that CPA part more extensively please?
16.gif
05-24-2013, 04:27 PM
RE:
(05-23-2013 04:46 AM)SilentPsycho Wrote:  This might sound so noob, but for the sake of time, let it be :)
I dont know anything about CPA and I researched around a bit, and found that I should go with maxbounty.
CPA stands for Cost Per Action. It's basically acquiring leads for businesses by making people fill out forms including information such as their name, email, etc. When you sign up you'll need to do so as a Publisher.
05-25-2013, 12:32 AM
RE:
(05-24-2013 04:27 PM)Big Tuna Wrote:  
(05-23-2013 04:46 AM)SilentPsycho Wrote:  This might sound so noob, but for the sake of time, let it be :)
CPA stands for Cost Per Action. It's basically acquiring leads for businesses by making people fill out forms including information such as their name, email, etc. When you sign up you'll need to do so as a Publisher.
Thanks a lot! I was waiting for this!
So, its like.. I will make leads signup CPA and then maxbounty will pay me for that.. correct?
05-25-2013, 10:47 AM
RE:
(05-25-2013 12:32 AM)SilentPsycho Wrote:  So, its like.. I will make leads signup CPA and then maxbounty will pay me for that.. correct?
Yes. For example, have you seen those "Get a Free iPad" ads where you're required to fill in your email/name? That's C.P.A. When I first started I had a Blog about how to get a free iPad with the banner placed at the side of the site telling visitors to fill it out to get their free iPad.

There are two types of C.P.A.- incentive and non-incentive. Incentive basically means that you can offer something in order to have them fill out the form. Have you heard of C.P.A. Lead? That's incentive where you have what is called a content locker which "locks" your site until the visitor fills out a survey. So you'd offer them something like a file, or people used to make a killing with online movies and television shows telling visitors to fill out the survey to be able to watch the show/movie.

Non-incentive basically means you cannot give anything away in order for people to fill out the forms.
06-08-2013, 08:03 AM
RE:
great methods just analytics
09-24-2013, 01:56 AM
RE:
Thanks for the great info. Much respect to you.
7.gif
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW

31.gif
Flag Counter