6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-06-2015, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 06:11 AM by kellingtons.)
[METHOD] How To Create Fake Govt. Proof For Facebook?
How To Create Fake Govt. Proof For Facebook?

[Image: How%2BTo%2BCreate%2BFake%2BID%2BFor%2BFa...BProof.png]

Facebook require everyone using Facebook to use their real name and birthday. This way, you always know who you're connecting with. When they discover accounts that look fake or like they’re using fake information, they ask the owner to confirm that they are who they say they are. In most cases, the easiest way to confirm your identity is to follow the on-screen steps to enter your mobile phone number and request a code. If can't verify your account using your mobile number, you'll need to provide a copy of your photo ID. This could be a scanned copy or a close-up photo you've taken. They'll permanently delete this document after they resolve your issue.

But if you can't provide Government ID then? You can't use your account in future. Then there are two options. One is to make new account in which again add all those friends those are in previous account. This is tough job and maybe in future it will also got locked. Then use option second. Upload fake ID Proofs.

[Image: how2bto2bcreate2bfake2bid2b.png]

How to?

#1: Download an App for Android

#2: Than fill your DOB (Date of Birth)

#3: Choose Country

#4: Upload your Picture. Picture must be straight without any style like our other Govt. Documents.

#5: Now click on Generate

#6: All Done. You successfully generate fake ID proof.

#7: Now upload it on your Facebook Account.

#8: Wait for 1-2 business days for Facebook Review

#9: Done.

Note:
Fill Fake ID details that is in your Facebook Account. Also use this trick if you really not have any ID.
Thanks for giving me +Reputation!
05-06-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: [METHOD] How To Create Fake Govt. Proof For Facebook?
(05-06-2015 05:06 AM)Rottweiler7 Wrote:  How To Create Fake Govt. Proof For Facebook?

[Image: How%2BTo%2BCreate%2BFake%2BID%2BFor%2BFa...BProof.png]

Facebook require everyone using Facebook to use their real name and birthday. This way, you always know who you're connecting with. When they discover accounts that look fake or like they’re using fake information, they ask the owner to confirm that they are who they say they are. In most cases, the easiest way to confirm your identity is to follow the on-screen steps to enter your mobile phone number and request a code. If can't verify your account using your mobile number, you'll need to provide a copy of your photo ID. This could be a scanned copy or a close-up photo you've taken. They'll permanently delete this document after they resolve your issue.

But if you can't provide Government ID then? You can't use your account in future. Then there are two options. One is to make new account in which again add all those friends those are in previous account. This is tough job and maybe in future it will also got locked. Then use option second. Upload fake ID Proofs.

[Image: how2bto2bcreate2bfake2bid2b.png]

How to?

#1: Download an App for Android

#2: Than fill your DOB (Date of Birth)

#3: Choose Country

#4: Upload your Picture. Picture must be straight without any style like our other Govt. Documents.

#5: Now click on Generate

#6: All Done. You successfully generate fake ID proof.

#7: Now upload it on your Facebook Account.

#8: Wait for 1-2 business days for Facebook Review

#9: Done.

Note:
Fill Fake ID details that is in your Facebook Account. Also use this trick if you really not have any ID.

how about getting the words fake out the way?
Loyalty First. Death B4 Dishonor. B.O.S.S Talk.
05-07-2015, 12:14 AM
Photoshop pixlar will do the trick the trick. YouTube it.
05-07-2015, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 12:17 AM by Daze..)
It says fake ID generator on the iD generated on all the pics they have on their app page. Would be interesting if it can be removed.
05-07-2015, 12:33 AM
try to remove it on photoshop, photoinstrument or any other program
37.gif
Thanks for giving me +Reputation!
05-07-2015, 05:49 AM
I would expect that apps like this wouldn't be online for a long time but I guess I'm wrong
06-28-2015, 04:46 AM
the most useful tut i eva found,,,,doing bookmark this page :D
07-03-2015, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the share. Maxx Reps.
07-07-2015, 03:57 PM
Just the same as the Fake name generator. Anyway, Thanks for the share bro.
07-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Thanks for sharing bro, Max rep+ added.
33.gif
Rep+ If I helped you :)

38.gif
Free counters!