69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2018, 05:42 PM
MAKING MONEY FOR BEGINERS
HELLO I AM NEW TO INTERNET MARKETING AND HAVE NO INITIAL FUNDS , WHERE DO I START SO THAT I CAN SLOWLY START MAKING FEW BUCKS ONLINE
09-10-2018, 04:17 PM
RE: MAKING MONEY FOR BEGINERS
haha - the million-dollar-question everyone wants to know.

The internet is full of methods, guides, tips, and tutorials that teach you the EXACT formula for you to start making money from scratch.

YouTube is a goldmine.

Problem is, most people will do nothing with the info.

If you don't have money I'm assuming you have a lot of time on your hands.

Find a niche you're familiar with or would like to go into.

Don't know what niche to go into?

Answer this question: what is something you're good at that others will come to you first for help? --whatever this is, it means you have more experience/knowledge than the average person so start there. It will make everything easier.

Keeping your niche in mind, let's move forward...

Setup a landing page to collect leads. You can use weebly or wix - both free and easy to use.

Start sending traffic using social media, but don't spam.

Offer a great lead magnet on the front end and sell some related clickbank products through your emails.

Be sure to follow up with email REGULARLY, include your affiliate links in every email- but don't just sell, give some useful info to your leads.

This formula has worked in the past and is working now, and will continue to work (at least for the next few years).

While you're doing this, study copywriting -we got a great section here with a ton of valuable info.

This will help you sell through email.

As your list grows, so will your income - just focus on sending traffic to your landing page and sending regular emails helping your list.

That's pretty much it.

P.S. don't ask me for help on any of this. I gave you enough to get your started.

If you need to learn how to do something, check out google or youtube.

Now comes the moment of truth...

Let me know how it goes.
12-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Hi, making money is not that simple but look for some good method with a little bit effort or editing it skills it's possible to earn some serious amount of money. Look for some mentor/guy which can improve your knowledge :)
[Image: oWkIGUP.png]
01-26-2019, 08:21 PM
Thanks
02-08-2019, 08:15 PM
You can make good amount of money I have 1 good method PM me
23.gif

28.gif