43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-12-2019, 06:15 AM
Looking forward to working with you.
Hello Everyone.i am Abir from Bangladesh.i want to work together with someone who living in Asia,Russia,Brazil,Saudi Arabia,South Africa.now come to the point, i used to work Expertoption from last 4 years.but recently they ban my country,that's why i cant work from my country anymore.
soo my plane to work someone who living these country. Expertoption Account,payment account ll be on your name,and you ll have to invest 50$ because everything ll be on your name.profit ll be 50% share.I ll trade from your PC in front of you via Team-viewer or Anydesk.If you think its risk to invest then i can show you my trading skill live whenever you want and i can show you proof of my several account that i have used to trade from last 4 years. i have attached some of my account payment screenshot in this thread.if you want i can show you live in video call or screen share.all i want you to believe me,we can make good money. If you want to work with me please PM me here. or you can contact with me in facebook also.
https://www.facebook.com/AmiAbirChowdhury

Thanks

65.gif