46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-16-2013, 02:29 AM
Looking for a mentor :)
Hi Guys,

I know this is a forum and i can find all the answers in threads already shared by members but there's literally THOUSANDS of these and it is very difficult to choose Sleepy

I know everyone needs a mentor or at least someone to guide you where to look at. I am interested on learning how to make money with SEO and CPA and i want to master both of these combined.

Is there someone willing at least to point me to the right threads or someone inside the VIP section (which i am willing and almost ready to join 42rock ) ?

I am a fast learner and i am not asking to set up everything for me (i am a technical person so no worries about it Welcome ) but i just need someone to explain me some terminology or someone who is already making good money with simple methods and willing just to help me in the process of getting started.

Any help will be much appreciated and i am more than ready to have the life i deserve. Thank you in advanced

Cheers!
11-17-2013, 02:17 PM
RE:
Welcome! The search is your best friend, im sure many people offer mentoring for like a small payment though im sure many are able to provide what works and what many of us are actually making money with :)
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
11-18-2013, 11:49 PM
RE:
Thank you crissy!! it's been a great journey so far and looking forward to learn more!

33.gif