74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2020, 07:23 AM
Looking for a good affiliate marketing course
I am looking for an intermediate / advanced course (NOT beginner) for affiliate marketing of ClickBank products

Do you have a favorite?

I know the basics and I have succeeded in the past with a basic site and minor revenue, but I have a new site idea.

Thanks Thanks
Villainy. Feel it in your heart chakra.
10-29-2020, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2020 08:27 AM by jackdono.)
RE: Looking for a good affiliate marketing course
Nearly every course is geared towards beginners, and the deeper techniques are what you find when joining the course creators tribe, and/or buying into their upsells like “masterminds“ or “inner circles” if available. If that answer is not helping, then it’s probably time to pay for the stm forum. The knowledge inside there is pure gold, but at $99 a month for membership, it’s not worth it to people still trying to break through and earn money on a consistent basis.

Honestly, Gerry Cramer and his Overnight Freedom or Healthy Commissions courses have a very good portion on ad psychology and “the law of incongruity” which when implemented has personally increased my affiliate commissions and ROI on ad spend since learning their philosophy.

Now, that being said, if you’re making money now pushing CB offers, I suggest broadening your well. CB is great for beginners because it’s easier to get approved on offers for people just starting out without a list or track record.

Once I made the jump into other CPA networks and cultivated relationships with my account managers and the network’s advertisers, my income shot up +10x on those more exclusive offers.

Just my two cents.
02-16-2021, 06:23 AM
I know a course. Here you will learn step by step. It's small costly. But You will get your money back guaranty. Here you will learn how to build a WordPress affiliate site, how to rank it on google's 1st page, how to manage, how to earn big money etc. Also, you will get support. Official website - >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<</2CL6QHf (remove space)
05-10-2021, 01:18 AM
(10-29-2020 08:14 AM)jackdono Wrote:  Nearly every course is geared towards beginners, and the deeper techniques are what you find when joining the course creators tribe, and/or buying into their upsells like “masterminds“ or “inner circles” if available. If that answer is not helping, then it’s probably time to pay for the stm forum. The knowledge inside there is pure gold, but at $99 a month for membership, it’s not worth it to people still trying to break through and earn money on a consistent basis.

Honestly, Gerry Cramer and his Overnight Freedom or Healthy Commissions courses have a very good portion on ad psychology and “the law of incongruity” which when implemented has personally increased my affiliate commissions and ROI on ad spend since learning their philosophy.

Now, that being said, if you’re making money now pushing CB offers, I suggest broadening your well. CB is great for beginners because it’s easier to get approved on offers for people just starting out without a list or track record.

Once I made the jump into other CPA networks and cultivated relationships with my account managers and the network’s advertisers, my income shot up +10x on those more exclusive offers.

Just my two cents.

Hi, I'm also looking for a course/resource for Clickbank or similar digital product marketplaces. But my interest is in the non-IM niches. Please recommend a couple of good courses. I'm a beginner however I can spend on paid ads to make it work. How much should I be looking to spend before I can expect to make a profit though?
05-10-2021, 01:27 AM
Charles Ngo seems good also. His free stuff is great and he sure seems like an actual doer.
8.gif

35.gif