45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2018, 05:40 AM
Looking For Help To Launch This Video
Well first Happy new Year to all my BBHF family, I have been a member here for almost 7 yrs now and must say never have I seen this asked for before on this forum but I thought I would try my luck.

This video Im about to ask you to possibly view for me if you can and leave a thumbs up, or comment is about something that is very important to millions of people in the UK.

In 2016 we had a referendum vote to leave or stay in the EU leave won, which has really rocked the political elite in London and Brussels and they are doing their best to over turn the result or run a second referendum.

Now the major clown and war criminal Tony Blair has raised his ugly head and is spending millions to get the result over turned once again he has sold his soul to the highest bidder last time it was Bush this time its the London and Eu elites...

So this video is my personal message to him, and as we all no comments and thumbs up go along way with YouTube ranking I really want Blair and the elites to see my video message.

So please give me a quick view even if you dont watch the video, if you'd like to leave a comment please copy and paste the below...

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT - BLAIR

Video Link

Thanks again guys hope Ive not upset anyone with this post it wasn't intentional, this is just a very important issue to myself and many millions of other....

Thanks for reading...
Keep Smiling!
01-06-2018, 11:05 AM
RE: Looking For Help To Launch This Video
Brexit is happening and nothing Blair or anybody can do bout it

So sit back and enjoy the honeymoon period.
Because if you think leaving the EU is some sort of magic bullet that will fix all the problems your living in Cloud Cuchoo Land
01-06-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: Looking For Help To Launch This Video
Matter of opinion that boy.
Keep Smiling!

82.gif