50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Let's answer this...
Hey guys,

What is more heavier in this two : 1 Kilo Iron or 1 Kilo Cotton?

Put your answers in reply box!
[Image: hjNuxNY.png]
04-02-2013, 06:55 PM
RE:
1 kilo is 1 kilo - both are equal , when it comes to volume and densety it changes some and well one kilo landing on your feet hurts more than 1 kilo of cotton but thats another storry i guess.
04-29-2013, 12:20 AM
RE:
1 kilo cotton is heavier when wet, ;)
04-29-2013, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 12:41 AM by acejunior.)
RE:
1 kilo is 1kilo no matter what (if you're on earth)
but 1 kilo of iron will hurt you more :troll face:
04-29-2013, 04:33 AM
RE:
Atmospheric pressure will make the Cotton just slightly heavier than the Iron
72.gif
04-30-2013, 06:55 PM
RE:
cotton must be heavier...
see, we have COTT (4 chars) on ON and IR (2 chars) on ON i.e. cottON and irON
∴ cotton is 4/2 or twice heavier than iron!

or One Kilo what?
05-12-2013, 03:16 PM
RE:
Depends on the direction your are moving!!! - Lemme explain. If you weighed both in vacuum- they'd be same. But if the scales move against the wind (upwards), then due to the volume of cotton, it catches more wind exerting force on it, so the scale will show cotton heavier than iron! Think - a box shaped car moving at 80 miles per hrs versus a aerodynamically designed car moving at same speed - which one consumes more fuel for the same distance?....And if the sacles move with the medium (downwards), reverse happens - the cotton lifts up ever so slightly - affecting its push on the scales - it therefore shows up lighter than the iron.

Well, i must say this should be accurate - if not exact.
If Not Now, Then When.....?
05-20-2013, 10:26 PM
RE:
(05-12-2013 03:16 PM)faltu Wrote:  Depends on the direction your are moving!!! - Lemme explain. If you weighed both in vacuum- they'd be same. But if the scales move against the wind (upwards), then due to the volume of cotton, it catches more wind exerting force on it, so the scale will show cotton heavier than iron! Think - a box shaped car moving at 80 miles per hrs versus a aerodynamically designed car moving at same speed - which one consumes more fuel for the same distance?....And if the sacles move with the medium (downwards), reverse happens - the cotton lifts up ever so slightly - affecting its push on the scales - it therefore shows up lighter than the iron.

Are you not a doctor of physiology when we met @ Colorado in Trinidad and Tobago?
Why are you talking as if you are a scholar of physiology?
After all 31st of next month(June) is your induction as a professor of this same field...

I don't like your analysis at all , but I need to let you know that I LOVE IT!

...THERE IS NO CRIME IN TRYING...
05-26-2013, 05:23 PM
RE:
(05-20-2013 10:26 PM)Bestwriter Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 03:16 PM)faltu Wrote:  Depends on the direction your are moving!!! - Lemme explain. If you weighed both in vacuum- they'd be same. But if the scales move against the wind (upwards), then due to the volume of cotton, it catches more wind exerting force on it, so the scale will show cotton heavier than iron! Think - a box shaped car moving at 80 miles per hrs versus a aerodynamically designed car moving at same speed - which one consumes more fuel for the same distance?....And if the sacles move with the medium (downwards), reverse happens - the cotton lifts up ever so slightly - affecting its push on the scales - it therefore shows up lighter than the iron.

Are you not a doctor of physiology when we met @ Colorado in Trinidad and Tobago?
Why are you talking as if you are a scholar of physiology?
After all 31st of next month(June) is your induction as a professor of this same field...

I don't like your analysis at all , but I need to let you know that I LOVE IT
:-) At least I got love of one comrade. Hey, this forum also has a rep button!! Thanks for your appreciation.
If Not Now, Then When.....?

73.gif