73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-16-2023, 04:47 AM
Leechers
Before everyone starts, I know it’s been a while since I shared anything, the methods to secure stuff have moved and my methods to un secure them haven’t due to various personal reasons, I will try and catch up a bit. I’ve been looking through the request threads and find it amazing that people with 6,10 or 30 reputation are just filling the request thread are totally obvious leechers, could the request thread be limited so that only people with 200 plus reputation could post there and a new thread started that anyone, even a total leecher could post new courses, software etc that even pros could have missed. I know that some of these requests are the software developers themselves trying to find a leak and also that some of them are established members on here under different usernames to find a leak. Can I ask that the really really really established members who are definitely known to you be given a higher rep simply because I lose heart l and don’t even bother looking at something if the request is by someone with 6 rep. If I saw a request from lanya then I’d rob the office block that housed the server if I could. See the difference?

14.gif
Free counters!