57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2019, 11:06 PM
Leecher or not
Once I bought an app which cost me $50. Before even mastering it I found it to be free on BBHF. I decided to join BBHF and ever since when I need any stuff, I will first visit this forum to see if it is free here. Now I see that all great stuff is for VIP only. Maybe I should become VIP. However, thank you for this great forum!
08-07-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Leecher or not
Becoming vip will save you a lot of money in the future.
I have forgotten there is another non vip part of the forym since i can not handle vast amounts of information from vip sections.
08-13-2019, 08:36 PM
(08-06-2019 11:06 PM)gerrit5610 Wrote:  Once I bought an app which cost me $50. Before even mastering it I found it to be free on BBHF. I decided to join BBHF and ever since when I need any stuff, I will first visit this forum to see if it is free here. Now I see that all great stuff is for VIP only. Maybe I should become VIP. However, thank you for this great forum!

So I'm like
Magic Button :
[Image: PiLAcCT.png]
JOIN VIP!!!
08-28-2019, 04:01 PM
I'm the same as you. I joined along time ago because there was something here that I wanted and have stuck around. I haven't been all that active sadly but I am working on that. I think eventually VIP will be the way to go for me as well.
03-01-2021, 06:11 PM
I have joined a few of other forums and I found this BBHF's members are kinda different. I felt the environment here have more "love".

I was inspired by @layna61524 , she is the one that made me quickly sign up as VIP. Then the admin Lala and Omni also very friendly and responsive.

Why I didn't realise about this forum earlier... such a wonderful place to be here.
24.gif
03-21-2021, 03:35 AM
(08-06-2019 11:06 PM)gerrit5610 Wrote:  Once I bought an app which cost me $50. Before even mastering it I found it to be free on BBHF. I decided to join BBHF and ever since when I need any stuff, I will first visit this forum to see if it is free here. Now I see that all great stuff is for VIP only. Maybe I should become VIP. However, thank you for this great forum!

I wouldn't agree with that.
I've gone out of my way to place things in the non VIP areas of this forum for everyone to use/enjoy.
In the software section of the non VIP forum I started a thread that includes ALL or nearly all of the adobe products, search my threads you'll find it there.
Also, I went out of my way to include every member here to take advantage of my PhotoShopBoss website where I created videos using my own voice to try and teach people how to profit using Photoshop.

Go ahead and search my threads you'll see that I have tried to include every member here, VIP or not.

I'm not the only one, you mentioned Queen Layna.
Hasn't she also started threads for non VIP's?
Trying to help them to go out and find the stuff they need without having to bother with becoming a VIP.
There are others here as well who consider all the members here not just the VIP's.
Do some thread searching you'll find people that do for everyone here.
In the software forum you'll find Adobe, Techsmith, Screaming Frog, full autoresponders, tracking software, faceboook apps, facebook training, anything from envato threads, Easy sketch pro, wordpress everything, etc...

BTW sometimes I get PM requests from non VIP's who see my threads in the VIP sections and they ask me to share with them and I always do. I don't hold anything back from anyone, and there are other VIP's who do the same.

I know it must seem like all the really good stuff is tucked away in the VIP areas, But if you want something bad enough find a way to get it.
Sometimes all you have to do is ask nicely and you'll find that many people are just as nice right back to you.

This is not to be meant as a scolding in any way, I just want people to know that there are VIP's here who care about all the people, whether they have 10 years here and no reps to those who have thousands of reps and only a small time here.

To me, people are people.
I'm no better than anyone.
No one is any better than me.
I treat everyone as a VIP.

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]

26.gif