69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-26-2015, 05:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2015 06:27 AM by pr0m.)
[LAME] DOWN TO HELL OFFERS. (abovealloffers.com)
This is the WORST and UNPROFESSIONAL CPA network I've ever seen. Remember this, This network need us, and we don't F****** need them. Still didn't response yes or no to my application for nearly a month now with LAME EXCUSES.

I'm not these kids and noobies there waiting and begging for your approval, I work with big enterprises, big networks with all maximum bumped up payouts on any F****** offers. I'm no longer interested working with you idiots ALL F****** HELL OFFER.com, it's your freaking lost, not mine. I'm here to let everyone knows about how F****** LAME your network is.
06-26-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: [LAME] DOWN TO HELL OFFERS. (abovealloffers.com)
Relax man. Some networks have lesser staff like 2-3. so it takes time. You can directly call them as most of the networks provide with contact numbers for faster approval.
06-26-2015, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2015 06:26 AM by pr0m.)
lol man. This gay told me that he had to cross check me in C2M with lame excuses. He told me that no affiliate manager in C2M online (my AM is online almost all days) and for a month still no response. Well I don't care if they approve or not, I will just put here to everyone know it. This network is not deserved to be in top 10 networks. It's so freaking lame.

PS: I will never sign up with these crap networks again, working with the big ones and directly with advertisers are the best bet.
07-12-2015, 10:40 AM
I dont think it helps if you come here cry ;)

My tip is that; contact those AMs before you done aplication, most cases it helps a lot
Or start networking and some strong referal

29.gif