60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-12-2020, 09:24 AM
JVzoo self commision
I am looking at buying a product on JVZoo. Can I sell it to myself as an affiliate to recoup some of the expense?

I know this is against the TOS so is there a way around to not get caught?
05-12-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: JVzoo self commision
Try using your cell phone and a different email and payment information than what they have on file.
05-12-2020, 12:56 PM
Different payment information would be the only way to do it but would you not end up losing money by doing this anyway?
05-12-2020, 01:20 PM
(05-12-2020 12:56 PM)TheCowboy Wrote:  Different payment information would be the only way to do it but would you not end up losing money by doing this anyway?

Don't see why.
Buy item for $1000 and get paid 50% back in affiliate. Course the only costs $500. Unless I am missing something.
05-12-2020, 05:01 PM
The networks were created to safeguard against fraud that way, they will not pay you the commissions, youd better off working with someone who has a seasoned account and offering to do a group buy/split commission with them. You are wasting your time. No traffic to link and 1 mysterious purchase. Don't be a braniac.
8.gif
Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
05-12-2020, 06:35 PM
Most networks would not pay you for just 1 sale.

What's the name of the product you want to buy from Jvzoo? You'll be surprised you'll find it here.

(05-12-2020 09:24 AM)Massi Wrote:  I am looking at buying a product on JVZoo. Can I sell it to myself as an affiliate to recoup some of the expense?

I know this is against the TOS so is there a way around to not get caught?
05-12-2020, 06:38 PM
Most networks would not pay you for just 1 sale.
05-13-2020, 02:42 AM
It's easier to find a GB if it's just for 1 product.

Less hassle + i could bet they wont pay you with no history. You need 300 sales on JVZOO to become trusted.
And a hidden rock... PayPal might limit the account that received the money and they you're double screwed! :(
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
05-13-2020, 09:36 AM
One way is to find a trusted friend with a verified JVZOO account.
You buy the product from your friend with their affiliate account.
Is the friend doe not have a bunch of sales they will hold his commission for about 60 days before they pay off.
Set up an affiliate account for yourself and ave your friend but from your site.
Since a lot of WSO are the same price you each keep the commission.

I tried to set up a group that each agreed to buy from other members. You all buy from person 1 then next week you all buy product from person 2 etc.

The organizer keeps track of each transaction to make sure there are equivalent prices.

I only got a lukewarm following. I think people person don't know the other.
So I think this will work if you get about 10 people who know and trust each other.

The best bet is to purchase Group buys from Known and reliable people.

Good luck.

Joe
05-14-2020, 10:40 PM
It's the most common trick in the book and very difficult not to get caught if you decide to execute it yourself with your account or a second new account. Besides, the reason why approvals are difficult and the long wait for delayed affiliate commissions are both part of the safeguards against such misadventures.

In any case, anyone having plenty of sales may not have to buy the product anyway because of the proven sales track record - the creator will be glad to give you a review copy.

There are two ways to get hold of the product on the cheap(free if it's on 100% affiliate commission on the front end at least). Ask a friendly affiliate to buy it for you or even hand you a review copy.

The second and preferred way here is to put in the requests section, after checking whether it is available already. You'll be surprised at how supportive the community here is if you really want a product - and as I see that you have been around for some time so I am second-guessing!

If it's an expensive product, you could also request for a GB, although it depends on the GB organizers' discretion - most of them do reply if you contact them for help in my experience.

I know new blog owners asking for a review copy and getting it so you could also go that route but then you will need to put up a good show with a real review site which may not cost you anything if you refund some domains(e.g. GoDaddy) and hosting within the guarantee period.

Some good ideas in this thread, hope something works for you.
74.gif

6.gif