19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-23-2012, 04:45 AM
[JUST INFO!} SEO Powersuite Enterprise - NO GO!
{mods if in wrong forum, could you put it where you think it will help thx}

Guys n Gals

After numerous attempts with numerous versions of SEOPowersuite, host changes, host spoofers to get it to work, thought we would just be numpties and install it on an old XP laptop, with no network or wifi adapter drivers installed...

Why? well the way the licencing seems to work since the enterprise version update, is that it is "hunting" or "looking" for something on your drive or PC hardware ID (we think!) so that whenever you start the prog up, with serials found, it will not run proper.

Now, installing, un installing, reinstalling of this soft takes an age, so we made sure that the XP laptop had never had it installed on it...

After 14 different version installs, using both the untouched and rehashed exe, both upgrade and full install versions, it seems that the exe (current) is definatlely causing the soft, since about 3 months ago 1) not to work and 2) overwriting something in the OS on each install.

An old version (2010) of SEO powersuite works 100% fine, with updates switched off and nothing touched on hosts files...

Any NEW version, as soon as the new exe is run or the latest (or later) version update is run/overwritten, its goodnight and the "hey you n00b this lic # is el broken!" etc etc

So to save you loads of time, changing hosts, updating, down grading etc etc...

Just wait until the supercrackers solve the latest lic call backs / cracks :)

Hope this saves you a bit of time!
*** Glad to be Back! ***
06-26-2012, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2012 07:30 PM by Azazel.)
RE:
Although I haven't understood much from here, thanks for the information. Ok, looks like we'll have to wait a little..
06-29-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: [JUST INFO!} SEO Powersuite Enterprise - NO GO!
Mine is working just fine?

BTW I'm using cracked version of SEO PowerSuite 6.3

i.imgur .com/E703V.png

37.gif