43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-27-2015, 10:30 AM
Its My TURN:) My Themes Collection
For all the wonderful kind people here Love Those who gave us and share with a lot of useful tools and items { THANK YOU }
And for the other Greedy blind Souls those who does not know anything else taking and stealing a big { FU**k YOU } Angry

Anyway, Its time to give as same as I take before, Its time to share and say THANKS TO OUR BBHF...So, This is my Themeforest themes list, I would love to share most of the collection with you here, Just encourage me by adding REPs( it's my first thread here) and name what theme you like, after that I will post the links (Just give me some hours ) THANK YOU Cool

NOTE: to WPLOCKER.COM and its other FU**KING friends STAY AWAY

THE COLLICITON :
Newsright - WordPress Premium HD News and Magazine

Cepon - News and Magazine WordPress Themes

New Maxx WordPress blog theme

Jaz - Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme

other themes in my account page screenshot [Image: ouwkxy.png]

03-27-2015, 10:35 AM
RE:
thanks a lot for your offer , Max Reps Added
03-27-2015, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2015 01:12 PM by tisna.)
RE:
Thanks, rep add :)

pls share newsright theme :)
03-27-2015, 01:54 PM
RE:
Thanks, max reps for you!

I'm also looking for the newsright theme.
03-27-2015, 02:26 PM
RE:
Thank you, rep added.
23.gif
03-27-2015, 05:02 PM
RE:
I can't view your screenshot it very small! I'd like to see what you have, thanks!
03-27-2015, 05:03 PM
RE:
So far you are in this category "Greedy blind Souls those who does not know anything else taking and stealing a big { FU**k YOU }"
03-27-2015, 08:19 PM
RE:
Rap+ for JAZ WAITING :)
03-27-2015, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2015 10:01 PM by gofox.)
RE:
(03-27-2015 05:03 PM)bale Wrote:  So far you are in this category "Greedy blind Souls those who does not know anything else taking and stealing a big { FU**k Y

And So far Just { Fu**k off } from my thread and leave a place for the good friends

Hey, Sorry for the delay, I would ask from my friends here just to send me thier Emails or thier Copy.com account To share the links with them,As I found there are so many stupid poeple here I dont like to share anything with them. So, pm me with the Emails and the theme that you like to have , please note,its may take some time to send you the link as Im not always online here, but I promis everyone to get what he asked for within 12-20H.
(03-27-2015 10:30 AM)gofox Wrote:  For all the wonderful kind people here Love Those who gave us and share with a lot of useful tools and items { THANK YOU }
And for the other Greedy blind Souls those who does not know anything else taking and stealing a big { FU**k YOU } Angry
[/font]
[font=Courier New]Anyway, Its time to give as same as I take before, Its time to share and say THANKS TO OUR BBHF...So, This is my Themeforest themes list, I would love to share most of the collection with you here, Just encourage me by adding REPs(
it's my first thread here) and name what theme you like, after that I will post the links (Just give me some hours ) THANK YOU Cool

NOTE: to WPLOCKER.COM and its other FU**KING friends STAY AWAY

THE COLLICITON :
Newsright - WordPress Premium HD News and Magazine

Cepon - News and Magazine WordPress Themes

New Maxx WordPress blog theme

Jaz - Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme

other themes in my account page screenshot [Image: ouwkxy.png]

(03-27-2015 10:35 AM)Appie13 Wrote:  thanks a lot for your offer , Max Reps Added
Thank you very much, If you like please send me your email to send you a link from copy.com with any theme you wish Smile
03-27-2015, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2015 10:03 PM by gofox.)
RE: Send me you Email please
(03-27-2015 01:54 PM)empathy Wrote:  Thanks, max reps for you!

I'm also looking for the newsright theme.
Jus pm me with your Email please

(03-27-2015 08:19 PM)foecut Wrote:  Rap+ for JAZ WAITING :)
pm with Email,so I could send the link to you please,thanks
27.gif

62.gif