29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-25-2018, 03:19 AM
Is there any theme which supports this feature?
Hello BBHF stalwarts,

I am looking for an e-commerce theme (wordpress or shopify) which has the following feature found on Aliexpress site.

In this feature, for a given listing, a buyer has the choice to select one of the items displayed on the right panel. So, with one listing, we can essentially list multiple items for sale. Here is an example

[Image: R9XYdQP.png]

I'd sincerely appreciate if someone can suggest suitable themes that support this feature.

Thanks in advance,

Sikandar
09-26-2018, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 03:59 AM by kirstie.)
RE: Is there any theme which supports this feature?
I believe you can do this in any theme using WooCommerce (free WP plugin) - you may also need to get an additional "commercial" plugin which gives you this exact functionality.

HTH ;)
09-26-2018, 04:52 AM
It'd be good if you mention the name of the plugin and its sales page.

(09-26-2018 03:59 AM)kirstie Wrote:  I believe you can do this in any theme using WooCommerce (free WP plugin) - you may also need to get an additional "commercial" plugin which gives you this exact functionality.

HTH ;)
09-26-2018, 05:29 AM
(09-25-2018 03:19 AM)sikandar Wrote:  Hello BBHF stalwarts,

I am looking for an e-commerce theme (wordpress or shopify) which has the following feature found on Aliexpress site.

In this feature, for a given listing, a buyer has the choice to select one of the items displayed on the right panel. So, with one listing, we can essentially list multiple items for sale. Here is an example

[Image: R9XYdQP.png]

I'd sincerely appreciate if someone can suggest suitable themes that support this feature.

Thanks in advance,

Sikandar

Hi Sikander,

I have been using some of HaselBiscuit's generous offerings and the added functionality that you seek...you will find with the "YITH WooCommerce Color and Label Variations Premium WooCommerce Extension". You may find that within this post:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...mes-LATEST

Good luck.

70.gif