18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-31-2024, 08:44 PM
Is there any stock picking software out there that actually work?
I ask this because I have attended many webinars about such programs, but I have
never bought any of them. The reason being they all have very suspicious purchase
conditions.

A case in point, the very first webinar I attended, the sales presentation gave
12 examples of stocks where the software was pretty much spot on on predicting
where the stock was going to move the next day. It would have more believable if
the software was right on 8 of them, but was wrong on the other 4. Who's to say
that they just cherry-picked the stocks, they showed you the 12 stocks the software
got right and conveniently avoiding showing you any of the stocks where the software
got it wrong.

When it came to the buying of the product. The host said "try the software for 60
days, it you don't like it, contact our customer support and we'll give you a full
credit for one of our other products. WTF!! If someone got a credit that means the
software wasn't as good as they portrayed in their webinar. Why would anyone think
that the credit they got for another product would be any better than the software
they already paid $2000 for! If their software was as good as they say, they should have
offered a money back guarantee. They would have a nearly non-existent refund rate,
as nobody is going to ask for refund if their making money with their software.

This wasn't an isolated example, as every webinar I have attended either has this policy
or another one which is just as bad. I have see some webinars where you can use the
software for a year, then after that time request a refund. How do you know that the company
will even be in business to give you refund a year later? Even if they are in
business, you are trusting them to give you a refund because if they don't, you're screwed
because you can only dispute a credit charge 90 days after the charge appears on your
bill. Don't think these companies don't know that.

42.gif