18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-23-2015, 09:24 AM
Is there an Amazon Dynamic Page Generator which adds your Affiliate Link?
I used to advertise Amazon a lot but haven't done anything with them for a few years. And I know there have been hundreds of products that have come out but I never paid attention to any of them.

What I am looking for is an Amazon dynamic page generator which adds in your affiliate link. What a dynamic page btw is a page that is created by a search term. Say someone searches for green butterfly fishing lures on my site. They punch in the term and then see a page with a green butterfly fishing lure with the buy button promently displayed. They click buy, my affiliate link is dropped and I get the commission.

The page should look nice. It can either by a WP plugin or html/php. Is there anything like this out there?

Thanks in Advance.
02-23-2015, 09:34 AM
RE:
Wp Zonbuilder
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates
Ultimate Azon Theme
Covert Store Builder
Prosociate

and many more
02-24-2015, 03:44 AM
RE:
Thanks, I gave +3 reps.

However I checked a few on the list and they don't do what I asked for - create dynamic pages by the search term. They seem to make pages that you create. A dynamic page is where the page is created by the end user. So they search for something specific on your page and their search term creates the page dynamically, shows the product, inserts the buy button and when the visitor buys from your page you get the commission.
04-04-2015, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 12:55 AM by khawk1.)
RE: Is there an Amazon Dynamic Page Generator which adds your Affiliate Link?
What is it exactly your looking for ?
You want to have a piece of software that creates unique Quality content (reviews or something) on autopilot, and at same time also places your affiliate link in the post..
hmm... I want that too.. Think we all want that..

Just use one of the mentioned plugins mentioned before in earlier post, and then buy articles, or spin them.
Maybe but AI (ai spinner or something..), thats perfect i heard..
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool
04-14-2015, 12:51 PM
this is a forum where many great minds come together
we should build one
the ultimate amzon tool
17.gif
05-11-2015, 12:30 AM
checkout dynazon or script by associate o matic. it will genrate content by grabbing amazon feeds using your aws keys
05-11-2015, 02:35 AM
It might be possible to adapt the Discount Finder WP plugin that is setup to find discounted products on Amazon with your code attached to the resulting information from your keyword. ... Should not be too hard to have the code changed so it searches the whole site and not only the discount pages.

My 2 cents

N...:)
Thanks Is Only One Cick Away > > > > > > > > > >

64.gif