18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-09-2023, 01:21 PM
Is there a tool or an quicker way to download all videos and guides off a certain website?
Is there a tool or a quicker way to download all videos and guides off a certain website? For example, if I'm a member of a monthly subscription for a certain site but get access to all files and videos instantly and would like to download all the files and videos in an easier less time-consuming way
03-11-2023, 01:59 PM
RE: Is there a tool or an quicker way to download all videos and guides off a certain website?
it is very usefully . Thanks alot
03-11-2023, 08:01 PM
RE: Is there a tool or an quicker way to download all videos and guides off a certain ...
(03-09-2023 01:21 PM)lilphilupt Wrote:  Is there a tool or a quicker way to download all videos and guides off a certain website? For example, if I'm a member of a monthly subscription for a certain site but get access to all files and videos instantly and would like to download all the files and videos in an easier less time-consuming way

It would help if you were to name the website in question, then I am sure someone may be able to assist you
03-18-2023, 07:16 AM
RE: Is there a tool or an quicker way to download all videos and guides off a certain website?
Are they YouTube videos? I made a tool that all you do is browse the video in your normal browser then copy the url to your clipboard and it will auto populate in the download tool ready to download in bulk.

Do you mean this kind of thing?
03-18-2023, 06:19 PM
@BissUK....I would be interested in this tool my friend. Feel free to contact me or let us know how to go about getting this from you. I think that would save a ton of work alone. Thx to op and Bliss...rep's
46.gif
03-19-2023, 03:51 AM
Try the free plugin savefrom.net helper. I use it to download youtube videos easily, as well.
06-02-2023, 10:34 AM
RE: Is there a tool or an quicker way to download all videos and guides off a certain ...
(03-19-2023 03:51 AM)ramseth Wrote:  Try the free plugin savefrom.net helper. I use it to download youtube videos easily, as well.
Perfect 10
They are shutting this down due to copyright issues.
09-30-2023, 07:59 PM
jdownloader 2 works good for me, tho the setup process is quite complicated
10-12-2023, 08:20 PM
Well, there are n numbers of tools that you can use to download videos faster. Some of them which are most popular and reputed are IDM, Video DownloadHelper, ClipConverter, and KeepVid including many others.
You just need to copy URL of videos and then paste it into tool and then press the download button and you can download videos in very less time.
Thanks
10-14-2023, 08:20 AM
I use 4KVIDEODOWNLOADER, i paid a one fee of 15.00 3yrs ago, and it works better than anything i've ever tried, you also have free updates.
32.gif

63.gif