24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-14-2016, 10:51 PM
Is it possible to make $1000/day on Click Bank as a n Affiliate ?
Guys !!!

I have been thinking and exited about this for sometime .....

Is this possible - making $1000/day on Click Bank as an Affiliate / without creating a product ?

If YES!

please let me know/suggest the best sources/courses/plans etc etc....(whatever it is)

Avihost
06-14-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: Is it possible to make $1000/day on Click Bank as a n Affiliate ?
Yes it is really possible if you the right methods. First time it will require more manually work but later on you can automate all work with bots and app's.
06-15-2016, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2016 12:06 AM by Million Dollar.)
HI Avihost,

You can reach 1k$/day goal if you stick with what you are doing and getting started.

For Clickbank, you can get started with these 2 methods,

1. Ranking websites for Clickbank products (less investment)
2. Paid Ads (especially Bing) - requires huge investment initially + hardwork to find converting keywords and campaigns

It will be like, you will reach 20$/day, then 50$/day, then 100$/day, after reaching this, you can rinse and repeat these steps and setup several similar things.

Another traffic source you need to consider is YouTube + Clickbank. I saw people making decent amount of sales daily with Youtube traffic.

Good Luck with your journey!

P.S: badly you posted this thread in very wrong section. hope mods will move this thread to help section
06-15-2016, 12:13 AM
ClickBank products on YouTube get flagged pretty quickly!

Bing and ClickBank is highly saturated...

SEO will work but you wait months to see results.

Yes, there are affiliates making six figures a month w/ ClickBank.

Most of them are doing media buys on high traffic websites.
06-15-2016, 01:56 AM
You dont know about easy SEO ways which i'm know. So if will do wrong things then it can take month's. And for buying media traffic you need a lot of cash. Even PPV is not so easy especially for newbies. Pillars of any traffic sources is target blog's and forum's. With google alert you can find high relevant places to put your link. But stay away from spam. Earn trust and authority and only then can offer your product or affiliate offer or collect email's.
23.gif
06-20-2016, 03:34 AM
It is interesting to see that many members are reflecting positively on the question of "Is it possible to make $1000/day on Click Bank as a n Affiliate ?".
08-29-2016, 04:10 PM
I would agree to make $100/day is possible..but to make $1000/day, you got to have a big list and they must be your die hard fan. You must be the top 1% on CB to do this.
09-14-2016, 08:44 AM
Clickbank Affiliate is also dope, Amazon Phones would be the best, check out tecno phantom 6
02-25-2017, 05:37 PM
The best way to make $1k/day on CB is to sell your own product and provide good marketing collateral for your affiliates.
02-27-2017, 05:47 PM
yes it possible but its depend on what product you are promoting
56.gif

42.gif