36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-26-2018, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2018 10:49 PM by levya.)
Is it possible to buy REAL TARGETED FOLLOWERS to Twitter?
it's look like all fake?
any option for real targeted followers on twitter?
05-26-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Is it possible to buy REAL TARGETED FOLLOWERS to Twitter?
Country targeted: Yes

Niche Targeted: NO!!

If someone sells you niche followers for a price, thats total bullshit

Niche followers only come from marketing campaigns..
06-18-2018, 08:42 PM
Real targeted followers are possible through ad campaigns however they will be way more expensive than what most sellers usually offer.
06-22-2018, 10:55 AM
buy shout-outs from accounts in your niche?
08-02-2018, 05:26 PM
Real targeted followers for twitter is not possible i think. Because there will be always some issues init.
16.gif
08-03-2018, 06:49 AM
Genuine real followers is definitely possible and available. Ive not seen niche targeted but cant really comment on that.
08-03-2018, 06:55 AM
well i think it is possible find your competitors follow there followers as many as you can create a campaign that got lots of interaction from your competition and see what happens better than paying for it and from there you can create more targeted to your niche from there just suggestion, Im currently using socialbee for the following and unfollowing and socialinsider to find whats working for my competitors in their social campaigns.
08-03-2018, 07:15 AM
I used too have a VA that did this. It took a long time but she was cheap and somewhat reliable.
10-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Yes it is possible but the risk is too high in this. If you are ready to handle it then you can surly go with it.
10-26-2018, 03:55 PM
My contention is that it is indeed safe to buy Twitter followers, and that with the right kind of investment, those followers can be both real and valuable to your brand. However, the world of follower purchasing is fraught with pitfalls and other traps, and it’s easy to be hooked and reeled in by a scammer with a legitimate-sounding offering, only to waste your money on well-crafted bots.
36.gif

43.gif