62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Is SuperVIP really worth buying?
Well firstly dont take me wrong with this question and I know it is pretty odd asking such type of questions. I want to know do you guys have imglory and imnuke and other vip sections updated frequently if not daily. Is it 50$ for lifetime and access to all forum under SuperVIP Section?

Regards
07-11-2011, 08:51 PM
RE: Is SuperVIP really worth buying?
worth every single penny of your $50! :)
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!
07-11-2011, 08:54 PM
I can assure you its really worth joining. If i am the ADMIN , i will totally increase the price for supervip upgrade but be thankful cause ADMIN was so kind enough that no matter how i convince him to increase the upgrade fee. He is not increasing the price yet, but who knows it might increase soon.
Now the question of whether a SuperVIP room is updated, try to notice the NUMBER of threads/posts posted, it INCREASES day by day. This only proves that it is always updated. We do have plenty of ebook downloads, courses and tutorials. I can assure you that its worth it joining supervip, its $50 for a lifetime VIP. Wow its only here, you get to access all vip forum exclusively here and thats not more as ADMIN was CONTINUOUSLY ripping more and more VIP forums and this means more vip stuffs. I was a supervip member here before i became moderator. And that was the best investment i ever made, well why not just wait for other supervip here and i tell you that what i am telling you now would be the same thing they will gonna tell you. Its really worth joining. No doubt about it. See you soon :)
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
07-11-2011, 09:32 PM
It's definitely a better investment than scrapebox..

But the only bad thing is you will slap yourself, if you joined VIP in any other forums..
07-11-2011, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2011 10:41 PM by john123.)
(07-11-2011 09:32 PM)TheSuperSensation Wrote:  It's definitely a better investment than scrapebox..

But the only bad thing is you will slap yourself, if you joined VIP in any other forums..

lol sure I would Biggrin
Thanks everyone for the replies, I'll buy today or tomorrow Smile

One question, imnuke requires access code for their applications, will that applications works here?
5.gif
07-11-2011, 11:20 PM
(07-11-2011 10:24 PM)john123 Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 09:32 PM)TheSuperSensation Wrote:  It's definitely a better investment than scrapebox..

lol sure I would Biggrin

One question, imnuke requires access code for their applications, will that applications works here?

I guess their cracked tools that require acess code won't work but there are still cracked tools from other forums that is ripped. But other than cracked tools, there are also tons of ebook and knowledge inside there ;)
07-11-2011, 11:24 PM
(07-11-2011 10:24 PM)john123 Wrote:  

lol sure I would Biggrin

Honest answer would be NO.. since it require access on their server but i was able to share some of the leak imnuke codes generated directly on their server. But expect it not to work almost all since their mods was spying us in here and there is really a little percentage it will work but hey why not just join imnuke, well supervip room is not just about imnuke, its all about all vip forum in one section. I see how fast we are being recognized and multiplied members registered in here. No wonder that sooner or later this forum will be the nest of fellow internet professional crackers so cracking any seo software is not a problem at all. Smile

I see this forum as one of the largest blackhat seo and i can feel it.
Cause unlike other forum, this forum care about members not just money
But members happiness that is why i am proud to be here. Really proud to be here. And i will never stop sharing all of my good stuffs in here Smile
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
07-12-2011, 02:08 AM
I have not regretted my decision to join superVIP here for a second. $300 for a lifetime + a questionable seo tool at BHT on the otherhand was a bad investment I made a couple weeks before hearing about this forum. The guy who said that members of other VIP forums would be slapping themselves is right. BBhf vip is worth every penny, $50 or even a couple hundred bucks would be a steal.
07-12-2011, 03:00 AM
At first I was skeptical like you, asking around, but I made the risk of buying it. Never regretted. There is absolutely mountains of contents for you, worth over 600,000
[Image: i9o2g.jpg]
07-12-2011, 03:33 AM
Just wanna know is article marketing robot posted here requires access code? Also can we update the database of the cracked article marketing robot?
47.gif

66.gif