74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-07-2019, 04:16 AM
Is Pinterest any good for driving traffic?
Is anyone currently able to use Pinterest to send a good amount of traffic to their (or their client's) business/product/service using automation software (Jarvee, Tailwind or similar)?

I'm still having lots of issues (blocks, ACs etc) with Instagram so i was thinking of trying Pinterest but i'm hearing mixed opinions - some people say it's not working at all anymore while others say it is working pretty well.

So from your experience do you think it's worth it giving this a try or will i just be wasting my time and it's better to focus on something else (eg TikTok) as i'll first have to learn how to use and automate Pinterest properly (never used it before), create new accounts and content and so on?
12-27-2019, 10:45 AM
RE: Is Pinterest any good for driving traffic?
In simple words i would like to say yes, But traffic depends on market point of view.
12-27-2019, 04:55 PM
For the most part, it is worth the effort if you know what you are doing and have an appealing product. It is very good for etsy traffic, pretty good for blog traffic or affiliate and good for amazon. SEO is key as is follower engagement. In a nutshell, think of Pinterest as a giant bundle of rss feeds named after the categories and topics. But forget the words categories and topics, instead, call them keywords and longtail keywords. Like an rss feed, each category/keyword and topic/longtail keyword is followable. Your #1 goal is to get your pins into those feeds with compelling images that are very relevant. Add buyer intent words into your titles and descriptions semantically to narrow down the window shoppers
12-27-2019, 11:56 PM
(12-27-2019 04:55 PM)arjoer Wrote:  For the most part, it is worth the effort if you know what you are doing and have an appealing product. It is very good for etsy traffic, pretty good for blog traffic or affiliate and good for amazon. SEO is key as is follower engagement. In a nutshell, think of Pinterest as a giant bundle of rss feeds named after the categories and topics. But forget the words categories and topics, instead, call them keywords and longtail keywords. Like an rss feed, each category/keyword and topic/longtail keyword is followable. Your #1 goal is to get your pins into those feeds with compelling images that are very relevant. Add buyer intent words into your titles and descriptions semantically to narrow down the window shoppers

+ Repped great reply!
01-15-2020, 05:12 AM
I used a software called Pinuke for a little bit and it's been averaging me over 10k viewers a day for only a few minutes of using it.
67.gif
01-20-2020, 03:15 PM
(01-15-2020 05:12 AM)Legend Dude Wrote:  I used a software called Pinuke for a little bit and it's been averaging me over 10k viewers a day for only a few minutes of using it.

Can you please share this software with me?
03-11-2020, 10:00 AM
(01-20-2020 03:15 PM)sultankhan1212 Wrote:  
(01-15-2020 05:12 AM)Legend Dude Wrote:  I used a software called Pinuke for a little bit and it's been averaging me over 10k viewers a day for only a few minutes of using it.

Can you please share this software with me?

I'm interested too if you can tell me where to find it.
03-21-2020, 09:48 PM
I upload all images through the pin extension in Chrome, to a Pinterest board.

I do not change text or anything, still, I get 20% of my traffic from Pinterest.
05-12-2020, 03:25 AM
Of course it is. I never miss sharing on Pinterest after a post. Treat every social platform equally is my motto 46nod
05-12-2020, 09:32 PM
it depends on your niche. ex. when you are in a seo tools related niches, it may not be a good investment. but if you are marketing something related to fashion and beauty, pinterest will get help you to get organic traffic.
16.gif

68.gif